𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙎𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

tw// panic attack(??)

Tommy's ears flinched at a soft noise, causing him to flutter his eyes open. The window made a soft pitter-patting noise as small rain drops hit against the glass. Tommy sat up and looked out of the window. The sky was a light grey with a little light blue mixed with it, and the people walking on the sidewalks had umbrellas out. He looked at the clock and it read 10:12 AM. Tommy must have slept in.

He picked out an oversized hoodie, and other normal every-day clothing. Tommy looked in the mirror after he was done changing, and his hair was let down. He just stared in the mirror, looking at his reflection. The reflection he hated so much. He hated everything about himself. His chest, his hair, his skinniness and his stupid fucking claws.

Tommy sighed, and walked to his closed door. He put a hand on the door knob and turned it, being met with the kitchen. His room was right in front of it, and there weren't any walls blocking the living room and Tommy's room from the kitchen. He saw a sticky-note on the island of the kitchen, and went to go look at it.

'im at snowchester s tay in the aparmtent please
text me if you need anything
-tubbo c:'

Sighing once again, memories started to flow throughout his mind. Yesterday he was 'grounded', and basically he needed to stay in the apartment until Tubbo and Ranboo said he could leave. Tommy guessed it was either because of his smoking addiction or the fact he's having bloodlust again. Maybe both? Probably. Tommy sighed. What to do? He was left all alone in a dirty apartment. Maybe Ranboo is here?

Tommy looked around the whole apartment and couldn't find the enderman hybrid. He assumed that they were in their farm place they showed him yesterday. So Tommy was the only person in the apartment. There's not many things to do alone. Usually, when Tommy has free time he would do stuff with the other two.

He went to the fridge and got a can of soda. Not really the best thing for when you woke up, but Tubbo and Ranboo weren't here. They don't need to know. Tommy went to the living room and turned on the TV, not really having anything else to do anyway.

After several minutes, Tommy got bored of that and his can of soda was finished. He was going to go in his room until the door to the balcony burst open, causing Tommy to yelp in surprise. Tommy further inspected it and nobody was at the door. Was it a gust of wind? No, the door was originally locked.

Did the heroes find us?! Tommy thought, and stepped away from the balcony. He dug his hand into his hoodie pocket to get his phone, until he felt somebody tap his shoulder. Tommy immediately turned around, about to punch until the person who tapped him appeared out of thin air.

"Boo." They said with a ear to ear grin.

"TUBBO WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tommy swore, as none other than Tubbo stood behind him. Tubbo let out a giggle. "You should have seen the look on your face, it was priceless!"

"Well- maybe because heroes know what half of my face looks like!" Argued Tommy, sort of lightheartedly. When Tommy said those words, Tubbo's grin turned smaller. There was silence between the two.

Tommy sighed. "Why'd you even come here anyway? You said you were going to Snowchester."

"Yeah, well, you're going with me." Tubbo looked back up at Tommy, and the raccoon hybrid pretty much choked on air. Once Tommy was able to collect himself once again, he spoke. "Why?"

"I may or may not have found a way to adjust your mask, and I need you there as well."

"Damn, I thought you said I was grounded or something."

"Shut up."

Tommy snickered in amusement. He was enjoying this. "Well, anyways, do I have to get dressed or something?" Tubbo answered with a simple nod. "Yeah, I wanna test it out later today."