𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙞𝙨𝙨

tw// graphic depictions of wounds and injuries, almost panic attack, sort-of self harm but it doesn't get far. tommy's just stressed out bro

A strike of lightning rumbled the small, cold room. The little child could feel the impact of the lightning when it hit the floor at God knows where. As the child lay on the floor, they wondered what the outside was like. What the constant big boom was and if God was telling the truth. The child wanted to see the beauty God described to them. The child has never been outside before.

They were at the padded floor, playing with a doll. The doll had curly, blonde hair that was medium length. It had a soft fabric shaped into a dress, fit for a tea party. It also had fishnet socks, red heels, and her skin was as white as snow. The child that had the doll in their hands, maneuvered the joints to make it look like she was walking. They then heard the iron door behind them open and close. They immediately knew who was there, and a smiled visibly appeared.

"Hello, God." The child said, turning around on the soft, padded floor to face the man behind them. "Hello, 03." Was what the man said in reply as he kneeled down to sit next to the young child. The man looked tall and had dirty blonde hair. He wore a regular light green hoodie and some baggy black paints with chains on them. An iron necklace, with the jewel at the end shaped as a lock, lay around his neck as well. "Do you like your new doll?" He asked.

"Yes. I have decided to name her Clementine." The child gave the man, whose name was apparently God, an answer to his question. God hummed in reply. "You always come up with such silly names. I feel like you learned that trait from Dr. Sapnap. He always acts a bit like you." The child laughed before spitting their tongue out in lighthearted disgust. "No! I hate that guy." They joked.

"Oh, you don't hate Dr. Sapnap." God replied to the child as they continued to play with their doll they named Clementine. While doing so, God brought a hand and tucked one side of the child's hair to their left shoulder. "Dr. George picked this doll out just for you. When we were searching, he found Clementine and told me '03 loves dolls, right? She would love this!"

God's voice was calm and soothing. His height and figure made him look to be in his early twenties. God took care of the child. He moved more towards the child and started to pet their hair. There was another boom outside, which caused the child to flinch. "God," they asked. "What is that big boom behind the curtain? It's making Clementine shake."

"Well, behind the curtain there is a thing called rain." God began to answer. "I'm sure you've already learned about that. Precipitation, condensation, snow, hail and so on. Sometimes when it rains, little droplets of ice bump into each other and move around in the air. It creates an electric current that causes what we know as lightning."

"Ooh, what's lightning?"

"Lightning is, as I said, and electric current that comes from a rain cloud. When lightning is created, for a split second the electric current will zap the ground. It causes a bright flash of light. If you're wondering what that big boom is, it's called thunder. When the lightning bolt connects to the ground it will expand the air surrounding it, causing the big boom you're hearing."

The child giggled, "That sounds very comp-li-cat-ed." They broke out the word 'complicated' into syllables so they could pronounce it right.

"The Earth has many complicated things."

It was silent in that room for a while, except for the constant big boom, thunder. The child continued to play with Clementine, often mumbling incoherent words that God couldn't make out. Then they stopped. Clementine started to grow in size. It got bigger, and bigger, and bigger until its head hit the roof. When it hit the roof, it began to shrink in size until it was microscopic, and no one in the room could see it. God and the child seemed unfazed.