𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

tw// swearing, attempted kidnapping, violence, minor blood warning, possible smoking tw and descriptive medical stuff

The elevator made a creaking noise when the trio stepped into the elevator, causing Ranboo to flinch. Tubbo, however, didn't mind it much as he just put his right hand on the iron bar. Ranboo started to fiddle with their fingers, standing right next to Tubbo. Though Tommy didn't go stand with them, he still felt safe. He leaned against the mirrored walls as he put his fingers on his chin, stuck in thought.

Why did Benson make that excuse? Tommy repeatedly asked himself, not getting much of an answer. The elevator door shut and Tommy could see a slight dent in the elevator. This is confusing. That dream as well... Tommy has had reoccurring nightmares for a while, but it stopped overtime. That was the first time he's had that dream. Most of his nightmares were just dead bodies.

When he sort of made a conclusion, a question lingered in Tommy's mind, failing to leave. Why does Benson care about me more than my actual friends? A literal robot built to assist Tubbo in whatever they do, made up an excuse to save me from getting in trouble over the harm I made. It doesn't add up. Tommy hurt Benson. Tommy doesn't get it.

What snapped him out of his thoughts was the movement of the elevator. Ranboo flinched once again and grabbed the wall when the elevator started to go down at a fast speed. Tubbo was pretty much unfazed by it, but Tommy had to grab the bar as well. He wasn't expecting it to go down so fast. The movement caused Tommy's insides to twist and turn, almost like he was on a rollercoaster. This didn't happen to the other two, disregarding Ranboo's fright.

After about ten seconds the elevator came to a stop, shaking the rather large room. The door opened and the trio was met with a beautiful night sky, despite the snowy grounds. It's sort of strange. One side of L'manburg, the side Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo live on, is warm and sunny, and the exact opposite side—where Snowchester is—of L'manburg is rather cold. Both sides received precipitation and such, though.

Tommy looked above him and was met with the terrestrial, bright blanket of stars that reached on for infinity. The night sky was a fresh, clear dark blue color, some of the sky being covered in the snowy, grey clouds. There was a feeling causing Tommy to wrinkle his nose, when he felt a singular snowflake land on his noise bridge. He wiped it off with his clawed fingers, met with his raccoon hand.

Tommy's hands were different from a normal human's. Instead of it being the same color as his skin tone, it was tinted a dark black with a small amount of grey fur lining his fingers. His nails weren't exactly his claws, although they looked quite similar. Tommy's nails were painted black, and were longer than average. His claws, however, were basically the same thing but longer and they could come out at Tommy's control.

Tommy looked up again and saw Ranboo and Tubbo stepping out of the elevator, their shoes making footprints in the snowy ground. Having really no choice, Tommy scurried after them. The temperature almost automatically dropped when Tommy's full body was exposed in the snow, causing Tommy to wrap his arms with his hands. Tubbo didn't seem bothered by the cold, since they were literally wearing clothes made for snow. Tommy could tell Ranboo was cold as well.

They finally reached the bottom of Snowchester, and when Tommy turned his head back to look at the mountain, the their footprints were gone. Tommy still has no god damn idea how that happens, but decided to not ask Tubbo about it. It probably has something to do with Benson. The snow started to clear up when they got to the bottom, and Tommy wasn't as cold.