FOUR

"Right this way," Jin states as I follow him down the long, dark hallway leading towards a room where music is playing and people are talking loudly.

I fiddle with the T-Shirt in my hands as I keep my eyes glued to the broad-shouldered man before me, unable to really tear my gaze away due to my nervousness.

Is this okay? Will they be annoyed that a fan is coming to see them after they just performed? They don't know me and I don't know them. No, this could be a huge mistake and I would hate myself for making them uncomfortable.

"Uh, Jin? I'm not so sure this is a good idea," I meekly state just as he stops in front of the black-painted door with the words dressing room written across it.

"Nonsense. They won't mind, trust me. Welcome to the lifestyle of rock and roll, sweetheart," he smirks as he opens the door and I'm immediately met with an intense smell of marijuana and a crowd of people.

My eyes land on Jungkook sitting on the arm of the royal blue velvet sofa through the smoky haze as he messes with an acoustic guitar, sleeves pushed up to have his tattoos on full display. Soon after, I avert my attention to Taehyung sitting down on the cushion, still shirtless, and with some random girl on his lap kissing all over his neck until he notices us stepping inside.

"Ah! It's the pretty girl from the front row. How'd you know to bring her back here, Jin?" Taehyung grins, effortlessly removing the girl off of his lap as he stands up to walk up to us. Jungkook stops strumming his instrument, putting all of his curious attention on me.

"Hoseok, Yoongi, and I actually met her last night. She was the waitress at the diner we went to. Didn't realize she was a fan at the time." Jin shrugs as he steps aside to give me a better view of the lead vocalist towering over me. "I gotta get back to work but if you need anything, I'll be on the stage," Jin says to both of us before leaving me in the crowded room.

Reaching around to grab a shirt from the clothes rack behind me, Taehyung slips it over his head and messily runs his fingers through his hair. Smirking at me, he slowly looks at me from head to toe, "I know it's a bit crowded in here but you're welcome to hang out."

"It's- it's cool," I try my best to seem relaxed with all of the sets of eyes on me even though I'm totally freaking out internally

"Do you smoke?" He inquires.

"Huh?" The question catches me off guard as I immediately draw my eyes to the cloud of smoke hovering in the air.

"Weed. Do you smoke weed, baby girl?" He asks with that same amused tilt of his head while bending his knees to get me to lock eyes with him.

"Uh... I have in the past," I answer honestly, unable to lie to the man in front of me when I'm staring so intently into his deep chocolate orbs. Good thing he's not my employer.

"Cool." He chuckles and grabs my hand to lead me over to where a blunt is in rotation, "I don't smoke anymore but I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't mind lighting another one up with you."