SIXTY-THREE

Fiddling with her fingers nervously, Lyla paces back and forth in front of the large conference room door while Jin keeps his eyes locked on her every move

Fiddling with her fingers nervously, Lyla paces back and forth in front of the large conference room door while Jin keeps his eyes locked on her every move. She looked as if she would chew a hole in her lip if she didn't stop nibbling her way through it and the patterned carpet beneath her feet would wear out pretty damn soon. The occasional raised voices from inside the conference room where the band, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon had their meeting caused her to flinch before proceeding on her hypnotic warpath.

"Sis. Hey," Jin worriedly tried to get her attention. "Lyla!"

Stopping abruptly as his voice finally reached her ears, she turned to face him with her bottom lip still stuck under her teeth and her eyes like rounded saucers.

"It's going to be okay. I promise," he calmly hums, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Before Lyla could respond, the wooden door opened and Jimin peeked out, motioning for Lyla to come inside as well. Taking one more look at Jin, he gave her an encouraging nod before turning her around and giving her a gentle push in Jimin's direction.

Reaching out for her hand, Jimin smiles down at her and brings her hand up to kiss her knuckles. "I've got you, angel," he whispered.

Lyla didn't need to look up to know all eyes were on her as she kept her gaze on her feet, willing for them to push forward until she took the open seat between Jimin and Yoongi. Her boyfriend placed a hand on her thigh, rubbing small circles with his thumb and squeezing it ever so slightly whenever she nervously began to bounce it.

"Lyla," Namjoon spoke up making her shoulders tense as she looked at him from across the table. "I'm not here to scold you and I'm not going to send you home." Relaxing a little, she nodded her head and silently waited for him to continue. "The guys informed me that they want to go public with the relationship. Not just part of it, but everything. Are you also okay with that?"

Looking over to her boyfriends, all three of them smiled lovingly back at her. "Yes, I am," she confirmed when her eyes met with the manager again.

"You do realize that there could be some major backlash from doing this, right? Not just with the band but you as well," Yoongi chimes in, giving her a worried look. "I just don't want you surprised by the outcome."

Nodding, she takes a deep breath before answering. "I do, but hiding everything is just causing hurtful rumors and confusion. Some people even think Jungkook stabbed Taehyung in the back and others speculate that Jimin could be shady as well. They can say what they want about me, but them? I can't just sit back while those things are being said and reputations are being ruined. Lying to everyone isn't the best way to go about this." Looking at Jungkook, she softly smiles and turns back to face Yoongi, "We're doing this together."

"You're not going to leave again, are you? Going public with a relationship, especially one like this, is going to be major. If you're just going to leave again, then... maybe it's not such a good idea," Hoseok adds.