TWELVE

A sense of tremendous euphoria; an increased sense of being and energy...

...I feel fucking fantastic!

This is the most blissful I have ever felt in my entire life and oh my goodness, everything I touch feels just amazing against my skin! By the time we piled into the van to take us back to the hotel from the concert, the girls were long gone, escorted out by security due to being too drunk to stick around and causing more trouble than fun, and the four of us have been in our own little bubble ever since; all riding on the wave of our tiny colorful pills of happiness.

Taehyung seemed to have been the first one to cling to me, placing kisses along my shoulder and telling me over and over how soft my skin felt under his hands and how beautiful I look. The sensation of the smallest touch took over my body as if everything good in the world was flowing through my veins; as if we were walking amongst mere mortals.

Jimin's lips found mine in the back seat of the van that was chauffeuring us back to the hotel, causing me to melt into the leather while Taehyung and Jungkook laughed and cheered on my reaction. Feeling overly confident and honestly like I didn't give a fuck, I pulled Taehyung towards me to capture his mouth in a heated kiss before leaving him begging for more as I moved on to Jungkook to render him speechless.

Walking up to the hotel's indoor pool that is otherwise unoccupied, I strip down to my black bra and thong making all three of them stop in their tracks as they look at me in awe. Quickly following suit, they strip down to their own boxer briefs of variant colors and follow behind me as I slowly prance into the shallow end while looking back at them with a smirk resting on my face. The water hugs every curve of my body as I submerge myself; enraptured by the feeling of the liquid warmth washing over my delicate skin.

Jungkook is the first to dive in with the other two sinking in shortly after. Taehyung slowly spins around, smiling at how good the water feels on him too while Jimin floats on his back with a grin permanently plastered on his lips. Swimming up to me, JK wraps his arms around me from under the water making me squeal out in a giggle as he lifts me when he comes up for air.

Chuckling at my reaction, he stares up at me while I push his long hair out of his eyes, careful to not let it catch on his brow piercing, "How do you feel?"

"Amazing," I throw my arms in the air and giggle as I slide down his waist back into the warm water. My legs wrap around him tightly, feeling his strong hands holding onto me for stability.

"And you're okay with... all of this?" He glances over at his friends making their way towards us, "I know it's your first time on X."

Taehyung moves my hair out of the way as he begins to kiss and gently nibble on my neck and my core clenches with desire as a response. Looking down to the guitarist in front of me I press my lips to his. Snaking my tongue in between, I let out a small moan when our tongues caress one another and his hands slide down to grip my ass while Taehyung holds onto my waist, taking my earlobe in between his soft lips.

Walking backward, Jungkook plants himself down on one of the steps of the pool, leaving me straddling his lap as I pull away from his enchanting kiss and lean back onto Taehyung's firm frame. With my body wet, the chilly air makes my nipples push against the thin fabric of my bra and my skin prickles in response.

"I'm definitely okay with this," I finally answer his question before Jimin lifts his hand out of the pool to turn my face towards his, giving Taehyung even more access to my neck as me and Jimin lose ourselves in another passionate kiss, starting things off where we ended in the fitting room during our shopping trip all while Jungkook rakes me over his covered length.

While I've never quite had a sexual experience like this, I'm not opposed to exploring new territories; having previously dabbled in a couple of threesomes in college and being always up to trying new things with my ex. A foursome with three men, though? This is entirely new territory.