SEVEN

The first night on the tour bus was an experience, to say the least.

After drinking shots of hard liquor together and becoming more relaxed in each other's presence, I went to wash up in the bus's tiny shower stall before bed. Unfortunately, I didn't have any other pajamas to slip on besides a skimpy silk set given that my only clothes are what I had with me at the motel when I thought I'd be spending my time all alone.

Thankfully, Jimin noticed me awkwardly still trying to cover myself and handed me a large T-shirt of his instead. It kind of surprised me that he was so attentive to detail and caring enough to not want me to be uncomfortable. Maybe there's another side to Mr. Park Jimin after all.

Sleeping in the back of the bus wasn't exactly easy either. Every time I drifted off, we'd make a sharp turn or hit a bump in the road that would jolt me awake. Just as I finally got comfortable enough to fall into a deep sleep, I was being awakened just a couple of hours later by Tae letting me know we've arrived at the hotel in the city that they'll be playing at tomorrow night.

Coming into my little secluded sleeping quarters to grab my bag for me, Jungkook chuckles at my disheveled hair and pouted lips as I continue to sit on the bed with my legs crossed, feeling like I was hit by the bus instead of sleeping in it.

Walking up to me, he smooths out my hair and grins down at me, "You'll get used to it. At first, I had a hard time sleeping, too, but now I find it harder to fall asleep without the rocking motions." Nodding my head, I'm unable to formulate a reply as I just stare back at him as he sighs, "I'll buy you a coffee inside." Holding out my hands for his help to get me off of the mattress, he gladly takes them and assists me with getting to my feet. 

Stepping off of the bus, I groan and cover my eyes from the disrespectful glare of the early morning sun. Jimin removes his sunglasses that I'm one-hundred percent positive that I could never afford and places them on my face for me. At this rate, I'm going to be fully dressed in Jimin's attire. Wrapping his arm around my shoulder, he begins to direct me into the revolving doors of the hotel.

Hoseok grins at me once we walk into the lobby and I offer him an unenergetic wave accompanied by a forced smile. Once I can either sleep a bit more or get some caffeine in me, I'll be able to interact much more like my typical self.

Speaking to the front desk clerk, Hoseok gathers the room keys and distributes them accordingly; giving each of the band members their own as well as myself. Yoongi walks up to us after spotting some of the staff eyeing us curiously and stands nonchalantly next to Jimin.

"Go ahead and take her up to her room, just in case," he whispers with a lean towards Jimin before looking at me. "Just don't want you bombarded with fans or questions this early in the morning, sweetheart."

"Thank you," I happily take Jimin's waiting hand as he guides me towards the elevator.

Walking into the room, I remove the Chanel sunglasses from my face and look around in awe. The suite was much fancier than any of the ones I had ever stayed in with a flat-screen television mounted on the wall and satin drapery over the window. The king-sized bed seemed to be calling my name as I plopped down onto it, smothering my face into the fluffy down pillows and humming appreciatively with a smile on my face at the way my body sinks into the mattress.

Chuckling, Jimin walks up to me and pulls the neatly folded bedspread over my body as I peek up at him standing over me. His eyes find mine once I'm all tucked in as he squats down beside me with his arms folded on the edge of the mattress and his chin resting on his forearms.

 His eyes find mine once I'm all tucked in as he squats down beside me with his arms folded on the edge of the mattress and his chin resting on his forearms