prologue

The final battle had been going great the demon slayers had been winning until muzan had decided to turn tanjiro into a demon.

"Tanjiro!" Kanao yelled as weird bone things started to come out of his skin.

Tanjiro was clutching his head trying to fight the force that was taking him over.

Everyone had been yelling at tanjiro trying to get his attention to help him.

"Tanjiro stop this please!" Nezuko cried latching onto him.

Then suddenly tanjiro's humanity came back to him, he looked around at the the destruction the destruction he caused.

Guilt swam through his body and in a final act of humanity he took one of his bone tentacles and stabbed his heart with it.

Everyone watched in horror as tanjiro's body faded away, there angel was gone they failed to protect him, they failed to protect there angel.

They all lived the rest of their lives knowing tanjiro was dead.

.

.

.

.

They couldn't believe their eyes, they had reincarnated with there memories and tanjiro there precious angel was right in front of them at their school and at their town where he was in a moments reach.

It was then they decided that the would mever let anything hurt tanjiro again, even if they had to protect him from himself.

Because no one touched their angel.

Ok end.(sorry for short chapter but I just need to sum up the story updates at least once a week)