recovery

tanjiro groaned and tried to move around only to discover that he couldn't.

His limbs weren't working, his eyes felt heavy, the only thing he could do was breath,Then what could have been months later or just a few seconds his eyes opened.

Slowly but surely he looked around the room and recognized it as his own.

Why was he here? Wasn't he in a cave last, it was covered in pictures of him if he remembered  right.

then suddenly he heard the door open and a gasp being followed with it.

Suddenly someone was right next to his side fawning over him making sure he was fine.

Tanjiro was far too sleepy to know who the person was but a moment later the fog in his mind cleared out just a bit, but it was enough to know who the person was.

"Wait-nezuko what-" suddenly tanjiro coughed and hard, nezuko made a worried sound and immediately brought a glass of water to his lips.

He drank it and muttered a soft thank you.

"Do you remember what happened?" Nezuko asked him once he was ready to talk.

"Yeah there was a secret door in the outhouse that lead to a cave, I was a little curious so I looked at and accidentally fell in" nezuko nodded at his words letting out a little ah know that she knows the reason as to why tanjiro was there in the first place, she should tell the others about this.

"Nezuko, there was something creepy in that cave, there were paintings of me on the wall-"

"Tanjiro there were no paintings in the cave, you must have hallucinated it, they searched the cave and found no paintings whatsoever" nezuko assured him hoping he doesn't get suspicious.

"Oh" he said thinking about if he truly did see them, he decided to believe nezuko because after all his sister wouldn't lie to him.

Then a moment later he suddenly felt a bit of pain on the back of his neck and hissed out a little.

Nezuko wasted no time and grabbed some of the meds that Shinobu had given her a poured one of them into tanjiro's mouth following with some water.

a moment later the pain that tanjiro was feeling went away so he tried to get up, this alerted nezuko, the possible fear of him getting hurt drove her insane, so she quickly and swiftly grabbed onto his shoulder and stomach, then pushed him down, as hard as she could while keeping in mind that she could hurt him.

tanjiro fought back trying to get up while being surprised by his sisters overwhelming strength, "hey nezuko let me off"

"no"

"wha- why?" tanjiro asked a little scared by the tone she used.

as if sensing tanjiro was scared nezuko snapped out of her unsane state and forced herself to look and talk like her normal self, "oh sorry did I scare you? I just got very worried for you to the point I couldn't help myself, shinobu said you aren't allowed out of this bed until the end of the week and it might even take the whole summer to recover so were not going to be doing anything" 

the last part sounded like heaven to nezuko because if they weren't doing anything then that meant tanjiro wouldn't get hurt and if tanjiro didn't get hurt then that would make a lot of yandere's happy.

tanjiro on the other hand pouted at the fact he wouldn't be able to spend his summer like how he wanted, nezuko was able to know what he was thinking right away.

"Tanjiro don't you dare pout, if you hadn't been such an idiot you wouldn't be in this situation" nezuko said in a teasing tone while booping his nose.

He scrunched his nose but couldn't say anything to retort what nezuko had said after all she was right.

"I'm going to be very board out of my mind, hey nezuko do you think you can get my computer and makes some snacks so we can watch a movie" tanjiro asked.

Nezuko's face brightened up, tanjiro was asking something that she could actually do! It filled her heart with happiness.

As she was leaving the room tanjiro got out of the bed, he was truly sorry for about what he was going to do and he would regret it for the rest of his life, it's just he knew for sure those were paintings of him in the cave and it drove him insane.

After some difficulty's moving he managed to get out the window and climb down, he looked around and when he saw that there was nobody around so he made a run for it.

The beach wasn't that far from his house so he arrived only about ten minutes after he had left he had arrived.

Meanwhile nezuko had just finished making snacks for him and went upstairs to in happiness over the fact she gets to watch a movie with tanjiro but then when she opened the door nezuko dropped all the snacks.

Her breath hinged an insane amount of anger and worry hit her bones, what happened to him!?, Was he kidnapped!?, What if he's-what if-

'no nezuko don't think like this go check the camera's' nezuko thought trying to calm herself down, it worked mostly.

Nezuko grabbed her phone from her pocket and went to check the camera but nothing could have ever prepared her for what she saw.

Tanjiro left.... On his own, he crawled through the window to who knows where, what worse is there is going to be a storm and tanjiro has a terrible sense of direction with a head injury he could get lost and be cold!.

Slowly she used her phone again but this time it wasn't for any camera it was for a call.

"Zenitsu get everyone in town, tanjiro ran away"

those words were dark and corrupted...

Tanjiro had finally found the place were the cave was, it was getting very cold out and he was only in his pj's so he would have to hurry.

Though one thing he never expected was to see that the entire cave had seemed to collapse on itself.

His eyes widened in horror, there was no paintings he really was hallucinating, nezuko was right.

He would have to go back know, hopefully nezuko wasn't too mad but knowing her that was unlikely.

But then when he looked around he noticed the entire place was covered in mist.

Normally he could just retrace his steps but with a head injury he would just forget, oh gosh is this what muichiro feels tanjiro will have to apologize to him later.

But then it hit tanjiro:

He was lost.

Ok end

Taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-author chan just realized that she made tanjiro walk around with a broken neck pretty much but for the sake of the story pls overlook it

-the entire town was terrified by what nezuko said

-tanjiro is getting cold fast

Ok have a nice day!