trapped

The next couple of weeks went smoothly, people who messed with tanjiro ended up dying and tanjiro continued to be oblivious.

Tanjiro had finally convinced nezuko to let him go to the beach and learn how to swim,(it was mostly because of how tanjiro almost drowned the other chapter) she had made him invite everyone else but tanjiro didn't really mind in fact it would be more fun with his friends there.

Tanjiro ended up having to use one of giyuu's bathing suits since he didn't have one of his own.

They went to a beach just outside of town, giyuu and sabito offered to teach him which he took since he knew they were the best swimmers.

When tanjiro got their he didn't expect to see that half of the town was their and all seemed to want to give him something.

Even people tanjiro had never met were going up and talking to him.

he then spotted giyuu and sabito so he ran towards them.

"oh there you guys are you kind of just vanished, sorry for losing you, can we start now?" tanjiro asked politely while giving them a smile.

both sabito and giyuu almost melted into a puddle of happiness of how cute tanjiro is, it only made that desperate need to protect tanjiro get stronger.

"oh sure lets do that now, well go through some basic steps, then will work on learning how to tread water, got it?"

"hai!"

the three of them made their way to the water.

once they were in to at least where all of there shoulders are sabito and giyuu showed tanjiro some basic instructions.

At one point tanjiro had actually slipped on the beach floor in the water and fell backwards.

Lucky for him giyuu caught him.

"You know what? That's enough for know we can continue later" giyuu said dragging tanjiro out of the water.

tanjiro was grumpy, he had just started and now he has to stop, come on! he just wants to swim.

tanjiro made a pouty face not realizing just how many people almost died of happiness seeing it.

he then felt the need to go to the bathroom, "hey guys im going to go find and outhouse, I have to go to the bathroom"

giyuu and sabito nodded secretly following tanjiro for his "protection" of course, no bad intentions whatsoever, just thinking about their poor angel getting hurt makes them want to destroy anyone who even looks at him.

When tanjiro was done he was about to step out of the outhouse when he suddenly saw something beside him underneath a mirror.

It kind of looked a miniature door,  pretty much hidden entirely, the only reason tanjiro actually saw it is due to that he saw it from the corner of his eye.

Tanjiro tried to ignore it but curiousity killed the cat, so he opened it.

It was completely dark inside so he peaked inside, eventually he went so much in that he feel in completely with the door closing behind him and a mirror falling right where the hidden door had been.

Tanjiro fell straight down and before he could even yell for help his head made contact with the floor and he passed out with blood running out of his head.

Meanwhile giyuu and sabito were getting a bit impatient, tanjiro was taking to long and it made them very nervous.

Soon enough sabito had enough of waiting and knocked on the outhouse door.