idk

tanjiro's head felt funny, every time he tried to think of something only blankness showed up in his mind, he felt as though he had been drugged, well he had but tanjiro didn't need to know that.

slowly he opened his eyes, everything seemed to be a little bright but it wasn't to the point where he was blinded.

a cloth was put over his head, did he have a fever? it was then that a wave of dizzyness hit tanjiro, yeah he was definitely sick.

slowly he got up, tanjiro looked at his surroundings, he was in his room, he was surrounded by stuffed animals? That was weird.

It was then that the door to his room opened, nezuko had a plate of food in her hands.

"Oh tanjiro your awake, we were very worried, you came down with a raging fever" nezuko said, putting the food down on a table and walking towards him.

When nezuko was putting her hand on his head to check his temperature tanjiro decided to ask her a question.

"Hey what's with all the stuff animals?" Nezuko laughed a bit.

"Let's just say mitsuri went a bit overboard when she heard you were sick"

"Oh remind me to thank her later" nezuko hummed as an answer.

"let me feed you, you haven't eaten in days and it's not healthy" nezuko said.

"Can't I feed myself"

"No" okay that was very firm, tanjiro is gonna remind himself not to talk back.

Nezuko made sure he ate every last bite of all the food, be knew better than to resist.

After he was done eating nezuko made him take a shower, luckily she didn't go in with him only waited outside.

She made him rest in the living room because everyone wanted to see him and his bedroom is far to small to fit everyone.

Tanjiro was in the middle of watching a movie when the doorbell was rang.

A loud ding dong was heard and nezuko went to the door, as expected Shinobu was here, first and she had lots of medicine for tanjiro.

Mitsuri was next with a bunch of cute things, obanai seemed to follow her.

It got kind of bad when inosuke and sabito showed up because they were very loud and almost gave tanjiro a headache, just for that Shinobu tied them outside and out centiment on their legs(I'm pretty sure it's a form of torture)

The scarey thing was that Shinobu had a wide smile the entire time, inosuke and sabito made note to never mess with Shinobu.

Giyuu showed up after that, Shinobu attempted to bully him but she was stopped by tanjiro who wanted to spend time with giyuu.

While this made giyuu happy, Shinobu definitely wasn't planning giyuu's death.

Everyone else showed up after that, Shinobu put tengen and kyojorou outside with sabito and inosuke for being too loud, they weren't allowed to bother tanjiro.

Kanae decorated tanjiro's hair with little butterfly clips while everyone showed their concern for the sick tanjiro.

"Aww tanjiro you look so cute, It makes me want to squeeze your cheeks" kanae said while poking at his cheeks make him go a little red.

"Nee San" said a creepy voice kanae could hear, yeah Shinobu wasn't happy about her doing that.

So that's how kanae ended up outside albeit she didn't have centiment on her legs like the others, perks of being sisters with Shinobu.

Tanjiro talked with giyuu, he liked that giyuu was always the quietest, kanao would be his second favorite.

Since they didn't want tanjiro to be lonely, it was decided that they would sleep over.

Popcorn and other treats where shared, tanjiro wasn't allowed them because Shinobu wouldn't let him, so he spent a large amount pouting, then getting completely red because of everyone teasing him.

Kanae, tengen, kyojorou, inosuke, and sabito were allowed back in because it was getting really cold.

They all fell asleep pretty quickly, it was because tanjiro went to sleep very fast, let's just say they took a lot of pictures of his sleeping face, another thing to put in their everlasting shrine.

During the middle of the night tanjiro had to go to the bathroom, he got up careful to not disturb anyone.

He went towards the bathroom trying to not makes any noise.

When he got to the bathroom, he noticed that their was something behind a painting.

Curious, tanjiro moved the painting and pushed it away.

Their seemed to be a hidden compartment behind the paintings,after what happened last time he was curious he promised the others he wouldn't do something on his own, but he really wanted to know.

Slowly he opened the compartment, inside was a box with a ribbon around it.

He untied the ribbon and prepared himself to open the box.

Slowly he opened the box and then screamed when he saw what was in it.

Five fingers all of different shapes and sizes.

Screams of terror were heard in the house.

Ok end(sorry this is a little short but I have a cold that makes me very tired and I'm coughing and needing to blow my nose a lot so I can't concentrate anymore, also a weird symptom I always get is that my skin hurts, I searched it up and found out that it happens to people)

I'll tell you three facts about this story

1. I don't actually have any plot, I just come up with new things every chapter, the only thing I really have absolutely planned is that at one point their gonna kidnap him

2.this book is my third book I've written on Wattpad, the first one I discontinued, the second is still up and only two chapters from being completed

3. This idea wasn't originally mine, I saw a post on tumblr and wanted to write about it, if you want to know who came up with it, go to my oblivious book and the chapter called found it!