school

It had been two months after tanjiro had ran away, the others constantly tried to poke at tanjiro to get him to confess where he had been but tanjiro refused to them anything.

They also kept a very very close eye on tanjiro not letting him get anywhere out of their sight, tanjiro's every waking moment was with someone, what he didn't know was that even in his sleeping moments someone was with him.

All of tanjiro's injuries hurt a lot but it was nothing compared to all of Shinobu's horrible tasting medicine.

Tanjiro currently was walking to school, Shinobu had finally let him move again so he was walking very very slow, well that was mostly due to the fact that thirteen people were walking with him watching his every move.

tengen,sanemi, and sabito had all threatened to carry tanjiro if he walked to fast because it could possibly damage his already not so great in shape body, walking did hurt a bit  but it was the first time tanjiro had been aloud to move in months and he wasn't about to abuse the privilege.

Tanjiro then stopped walking, when had walking been a privilege? When did he let other people control his life? He can't remember-

"Hey tanjiro, why did you stop?" He heard muichiro's voice ask from beside him.

"Oh no reason, let's continue" tanjiro said starting to walk immediately, every one knew exactly what he was thinking before, tanjiro was too readable for his own good.

They would have had demanded to know what he was thinking but it would have only made tanjiro more suspicious of what they were doing, his poor brain would register the fact that they were trying to "protect" him.

As always the entire school was eager to see their adorable angel who brightened everyones day, so tanjiro was surrounded by many many People.

"How have you been tanjiro?"

"Are you okay tanjiro?"

"Aw you look so fragile, are you okay tanjiro?", said so many voices, to the point where they were ringing endlessly inside of tanjiro's head.

Naturally being the kind tanjiro was he tried to answer all of them but as he did more and more question's showed up, it got to the point where shinobu had to seperate tanjiro from his yanderes so he wouldn't pass out from being over whelmed.

the teachers all greated tanjiro  in a fashionable manor and then started the school day.

After school ended tanjiro was invited to a back to school party, well it wasn't really to celebrate the fact that school had started it was more of a party where everyone got to see tanjiro, after all almost no one had seen him for over two months.

Nezuko only let tanjiro go because she was invited herself, she absolutely needed to be with tanjiro at all times, especially after the stunt he pulled after she let him be alone last time.

Tanjiro was surprised that nezuko let him go at all but either way he was excited.

him and nezuko stopped at a candy shop before to get some snacks for the party because it's rude to show up to another person's house without bringing something for them.

The party was full of funs and games, things people could laugh at, more or less the party was to distract tanjiro from realizing that they were manipulating him.

Oh they know that tanjiro was beginning to find out that they were manipulating him, as they said before all they were doing was protecting tanjiro and even if they were manipulating him it was for his own good.

Though little did they know, the more they pushed tanjiro to forget the more it plagued his mind, why was everyone so controlling?

He could take care of himself so why? Why did they treat him like a little baby that needed to be protected?

Tanjiro was about to get up to go to the bathroom when nezuko suddenly came grabbed his hand.

"Where are you going?" She asked him.

"To the bathroom" he responded.

"Oh in that case take zenitsu with you-"

"Why!?"

"Excuse me what did you just say!" Said nezuko in a bit of a panic hoping what she heard was wrong.

"Why does he have to go with me? It's not like I'm a child in fact I'm older than you! you have no right to tell me what to do!" With that tanjiro stormed off heading towards the bathroom.

Nezuko and everyone else stared in shock, a new feeling found itself inside of their hearts, something they never thought that they would direct at tanjiro.

Oh so he thought that he could protect himself huh? Well they'll show him just how vulnerable and fragile he is, they've made a pact that they would never hurt him but in the pact they never said that they couldn't scare the crap out of him...

Later that night tanjiro was about to go to bed when he suddenly saw someone at his window, they were wearing a black mask and had a knife in his hand.

Letting out a loud scream tanjiro started to run for his life, his first thought was to try and save nezuko but then he remembered nezuko was at a friend's house so she would be safe.

But then suddenly a window broke and that person with a knife broke into the house and started to chase tanjiro around the house.

What tanjiro didn't realize was that the person wasn't actually trying to kill him, their moves were far to slow and not agile in the slightest.

Then tanjiro ran outside and into the woods, how stupid of him.

Right when the person was about to get him someone punched that person in the face, that person was rengoku and soon enough a whole bunch of other people were continuosly beating that guy up.

Suddenly tanjiro was picked up and taken away from the area.

All tanjiro could think was about how close he was to death and that everyone had saved him.

When nezuko had heard what happened she ran rushing over, little did tanjiro know she had helped plan the entire thing.

"See tanjiro this is why you need someone with you at all times, I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings but it's only because we want to protect you" nezuko told him, while cradling his crying body.

Having just been assulted and almost died, tanjiro was in a weak state so nezuko's words started to get to his brain, maybe all of them were right, he was weak.

He needed protection right? Maybe he was childlike, oh gods he's a horrible brother for not being able to protect her.

It's just he couldn't.

Their manipulation was back in track and everyone loved it, as long as tanjiro was listening to them and wasn't in danger then they ara happy.

Because tanjiro was Thiers.

Ok end.

Taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-the person running at tanjiro was a Random person they found on the street and threatened them, their dead now

-sorry if this chapter feels rushed or has no plot, I was just in a hurry because it's late at night and all ideas kind of slipped my mind completely

-i just realized that this is Taisho secrets when their not in the Taisho period, ignore it