sick

tanjiro had woken up the next morning and everything seemed better then it was yesterday but he noticed one thing, everything felt very hot and it was almost unbearable but naturally he had school to go to so he ignored the feeling.

he did feel very dizzy that morning so he took some advil and it did help a little, "hey tanjiro are you okay?" nezuko asked him as they were walking to school.

"yeah i'm fine I just feel a little lightheaded there's nothing to worry about" tanjiro assured nezuko.

nezuko knew when he was lying and every part of her being knew he was lying now, so she got out her phone and texted shinobu.

she told shinobu to bring her medical equipment and some medicine for sickness, because tanjiro was being stubborn again, nezuko also needed to get the class to pressure tanjiro so she texted them to do that too.

tanjiro's state only worsened as they got to school and it was soon hard to walk but he managed to find his seat and sit on it.

he suddenly felt very scared and turned around to see a very pissed of looking shinobu, tanjiro could tell that she was pissed of because she was smiling more then normal.

"ara~ara tanjiro can you come with me please their's something we need to discuss right know" shinobu told him.

with that final word tanjiro new he was doomed, he decided to follow shinobu because it was better too face your punishment directly then run away and have it be worse later.

to his surprise shinobu led him to the nurse's office she didn't stop walking until she saw that tanjiro was right next to one of the beds.

"hey shinobu why did you-" tanjiro was cut off when shinobu suddenly pushed him onto the bed.

"tanjiro I don't know why you think you can get away with lying but it will only make your state worse and trust me none of us want that" shinobu said, holding tanjiro down on the bed.

"what do you mean lying?" tanjiro asked trying to get out of shinobu's hold but was too weak to actually do it.

"oh you know over the fact that your sick" shinobu told him.

"Im not si-" "in that case tell me why you can't even fight back against someone as weak as myself" shinobu's words cut him off and any words that could have came out of his mouth were gone in an instant.

Tanjiro shut his mouth and turned his head to the side not wanting to look at shinobu's smirk.

Shinobu laughed and went to go do something that tanjiro couldn't quite see from the bed he was on.

Later shinobu returned with a pair of pajamas in her hand, "tanjiro I want you too change into these I will leave the room but if I found out you didn't change I'll make your medicine taste like garbage" shinobu said.

She then left the room and tanjiro not wanting to make shinobu made changed into the clothes left for him.

Tanjiro then told shinobu that he was done and shinobu came back in the room and told him to get in the bed.

Tanjiro then got into the covers, and was tucked in by shinobu.

"Now lets see how bad your fever is" shinobu said, she forced a temperature taker(to be honest I forgot what you do to take your temperature) into tanjiro's mouth.

"Wow I wonder how you even stood up you have a fever of 101 degress F, your very sick" shinobu remarked.

Tanjiro let out a cough and shinobu fed him medicine he felt better afterwards and was about to tell shinobu he was fine know until he saw that shinobu had a needle in her hand.