reborn

When nezuko had first opened her eyes she was shocked because she was a baby again, well she didn't really know what being a baby felt like she could tell by how small she was.

Nezuko had not cried even when this person who was know her mother had pinched her cheek no matter what they did nezuko had refused to cry, or at least until they showed her, her "new" brother.

"Hey tanjiro meet your new sister nezuko she hasn't cried yet so were going to have to take her to the doc-"

Nezuko cried cutting her off, they weren't tears of sadness they were tears of joy, fate had finally decided to reunite her with her beloved brother the one who had killed himself to save them all the one she loved more than anything.

"Ah mommy sisters crying" the 1 and a half year old tanjiro said.

Nezuko's mom tried to get her to calm down, the only thing that worked is when she was placed into tanjiro's arms.

"Aw thats so cute nezuko loves her brother so much even if they just met" their mother said.

Tanjiro smiled, "I just met sister and I love her so much too" he said.

Nezuko loved those words she nuzzled into tanjiro's chest and promised herself that she would never let tanjiro get hurt...

Long story short when nezuko was ten and tanjiro was 11 and a half their parents died in a car crash.

Nezuko wasn't that sad because she had been through this once before because of her memories but tanjiro was devastated and would cling to nezuko because he felt like she was the only family he had left.

Nezuko had spent most of the time comforting tanjiro and protecting him, stopping him from self harming like how he wanted to.

Eventually the rest of the family decided to send nezuko and tanjiro to their aunt in demon slayer town, while nezuko was going into 5th grade tanjiro was going into the six, this made her sad because she couldn't see him as often as she wanted to, but tanjiro patted her head and told nezuko that he would spend more time with her.

The school went from 5th grade to 12th grade its was nicknamed the  demon slayer corps because of the towns hate of demons and the very mention of them it was also well known becauseof how obedient and smart its students were.

Tanjiro was scared of going into a brand new school, he would miss some of his old friends but he didn't have that many due to nezuko being clingy and not letting him have many friends.

The principal ubuyashi with the nickname oyokata (don't know how to spell it and to lazy to search it up) was shocked when he saw nezuko's face and even more so when he saw tanjiro's.

Nezuko recognized the look on, that was the look when you saw someone you loved dearly after a very long time, so nezuko pulled him aside amd explained the situation.

Nezuko then found out that pretty much the entire demon slaying corps had reincarnated with they're memories, nezuko explained to oyokata that tanjiro didn't have his memories and that he had some suicidal thoughts.

Oyokata took note of this, they made a pact that they would protect tanjiro and then sent nezuko to the grade five hall promising that he would take tanjiro to his classroom.

Tanjiro had been patiently waiting outside the room and had been chewing on his nails, when oyokata had came out he smiled at tanjiro and offered him his hand.

Tanjiro didn't take it but apologized for not taking it, oyokata noticed the blood under tanjiro's fingernails and his eyes darkened until tanjiro looked at him and his eyes went back to normal.