cat

It had taken tanjiro a full week to recover from his sickness, everyone had been so overbearing and it felt like he never got time alone unless he was in the shower.

Now that tanjiro was fully healed shinobu had fully allowed him to go to school, the teachers had been kind enough to send him the work but shinobu had stopped most of it from coming through because it would mess with his recoverment.

Tanjiro was know making breakfast he was looking at online newspapers because he was board when he came across something disturbing.

"Hey nezuko!" Tanjiro called trying to get her attention.

"Yes is their anything you need brother!" Nezuko said.

"Oh I don't need anything I just wanted to tell you that one of the people in ours school has been found missing so I think we need to watch out" tanjiro told her.

"Don't worry tanjiro I'll protect you you don't have to worry about a single thing" nezuko promised him with an adorable face.

Tanjiro gave her a smile and promised to protect her to not knowing that nezuko would rather lock him up than have him protect her, he already spent a past life doing that.

On the walk to school tanjiro found a cat in the tree, he helped it down but when he tried to pet it afterwards it slashed him with it's claws.

"Ow" tanjiro said grabbing his hand trying to calm down the pain.

He didn't notice how dark nezuko's eyes went before they went back to their bright ones when tanjiro looked at her.

"Hey tanjiro how about you go ahead to school and get your hand checked up by shinobu and I'll take this cat back to it's home" nezuko told him.

"Sure if that's what you want I'll see you at school" tanjiro said before walking down the path.

Nezuko waited until tanjiro was fully gone before turning back to the cat with dark eyes, nezuko slowly started to move she grabbed a huge rock.

"For the sin of hurting tanjiro you must die" nezuko told it before bringing the rock down onto it, making a bloody mess.

Nezuko quickly cleaned everything up before rushing to school.

Meanwhile tanjiro had just made it to the school and he did what nezuko had told him to do, he went to shinobu to get some bandages for his hand.

"How do you always manage to get hurt tanjiro your so clumsy" shinobu scoulded him as she was wrapping bandages around his hands, 'especially since we go to dangerous levels just to keep you safe' shinobu thought but tanjiro didn't need to know that.

"I'm sorry" tanjiro said.

"Don't worry It's fine just try not to get hurt please" shinobu said.

Tanjiro smiled at her and nodded his head.

Weirdly enough when tanjiro left the door he saw sabito doing push ups right beside it.

" Hey tanjiro be a man and come watch me wrestle inosuke this afternoon" sabito said.

"Um sure but why are you wrestling?" Tanjiro asked.

"To insert dominance duh" sabito responded, while really he just wanted to show to tanjiro.

"Okay give me the place and i'll be there" tanjiro said.

Sabito called tanjiro a man and gave him the place.

When tanjiro got to class he was pestered by aoi who constantly check to see if their were any signs of tanjiro getting sick again.

Inosuke then started to brag about how he was going to kick sabito's butt later and sabito almost started the fight right there and then.

During class tanjiro was just about to do his work when it was suddenly taken away from him, tanjiro looked around to see who had taken it but his paper was long gone.

"Hey aoi do you know where my paper went it just suddenly disappeared" tanjiro asked her.

"No" aoi lied truth be told she actually stole it from him so he wouldn't have to worry about anything, she would do it herself.

Tanjiro was too embarrassed to go ask the teacher for another one so he just sat there for the entire class pretending to do work.

But right when tanjiro dropped his pencil near the end of class and bent under the desk to pick it up, the paper was suddenly put back on his desk and with all the answers too.

'Huh' tanjiro thought looking at the thin piece of paper but he couldn't ask about it because the bell rang and the teacher told them to hand there work in.

Tanjiro handed the sheet that was given to him and hoped it wasn't all wrong.

That lunch nezuko came to sit with him and was especially excited to see inosuke and sabito fight for whatever reason.

"Inosuke beat his ass sabito stole my candy one time!" Nezuko yelled cheering the running boar like person who was relentlessly trying to attack sabito.

Tanjiro watched in wonder realizing just how strong inosuke and sabito were, he got some ideas if he became as strong as them then he could show nezuko he was strong and she wouldn't baby him so much.

"Hey nezuko can I take martial arts lessons?" Tanjiro asked.

Nezuko choked on her food and started to cough food onto the ground.

"Please come again" nezuko said, shocked by his words.

"Um I wanted to know if I could start taking karate or something because I want to be strong like inosuke or sabito" tanjiro told her.

Nezuko immediately gave sabito and inosuke a death glare, the both of them paused to see nezuko glaring at them.

'Oh crap what did we do' both of them thought fearing for their lives.

"No your not allowed too" nezuko told him, nezuko didn't want him to train in any way or form because it could have him possibly become hurt  and he needed a lifetime full of rest because of what happened in his last one.

Tanjiro spent the entire lunch pouting at nezuko because she didn't want him to do karate.

After school a thought entered nezuko's mind, she may live with him know but what about after he turns 18 he would probably leave this town meaning they couldn't take care of him anymore and her poor tanjiro would have to face the horrors of this world she couldn't let that happen.

She texted the group chat discussing her concerns and unpredictable enough everyone agreed, a plan was made when tanjiro turned 18 they would take him away and he would be safe.

Forever.

Ok end.

Taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-tanjiro gave shinobu another reason not to like cats

-while aoi did steal his sheet it went around the class so all the smart people could take turns doing it

-tanjiro really wishes he could have learned karate