trip part two

Tanjiro woke up to the ringing of his phone, signaling to him that it was time to wake up.

He leaned over and put is phone on silence then called nezuko.

"Good morning tanjiro" nezuko said.

"Morning nezuko how was your sleep?" Tanjiro asked.

"Oh mine was great what about yours?" Nezuko responded.

"Oh it was good I slept like a baby" tanjiro said.

nezuko was glad that he did sleep like a baby meaning that he slept good, last night she was told by shinobu that some people had dared to mess with their poor angel, so it was good that tanjiro got the sleep he needed.

"have a good day tanjiro I need to go to school know" nezuko told him, 

"I will, you make sure to have a good day too, love you"

"love you too" nezuko's heart ached at tanjiro telling her that he loved her it reminded her of their past life, the one they'll never get back.

tanjiro then got up and noticed that the others weren't up, he didn't want to bother them so he just left to go to the breakfast buffet.

along the way he heard something, it sounded like a lot of people were talking which was weird since he didn't think many people would be up right then but when he got closer he realized those weren't just normal people they were police officers.

he then saw something come out of a room, it was a body and it made tanjiro sick, he wanted to hurl but couldn't or at least not out in public.

Tanjiro then ran to the nearest restroom, then to the furthest toliet away from the door and threw up right in it.

A moment later a very concerned kyojorou was beside him.

"HEY TANJIRO ARE YOU OKAY?" Kyojorou asked with his very loud voice, he was very concerned about tanjiro.

"Yes but I saw a dead body, it was awful I feel bad for whoever it was" tanjiro whimpered.

Kyojorou then hugged tanjiro, he really couldn't feel any remorse for the person who Shinobu had killed after all they hurt their precious angel who deserves to be worshipped by the entire human race, so all kyojorou could do was tell tanjiro that he probably ran into the wrong person.

Kyojorou ended up having to drag tanjiro to the buffet because tanjiro said that he wasn't hungry but he couldn't have his precious angel get hungry later.

"Come on kyojorou I'm truly not hungry, don't make me eat" tanjiro begged kyojorou who was force feeding him but in a kind way.

"Nope you need to eat" was all that kyojorou told him.

Afterwards tanjiro was confronted by muichiro and zenitsu about how he left them, tanjiro had to tell them that he had left because they looked so peaceful sleeping and he didn't have the heart to wake them up, {feel familiar guys?]

technically tanjiro did have a point so they couldn't argue against him because they had done this before but tanjiro didn't need to know that.

Afterwards they were told by all the teachers that since a murder happened last night they had to stay out for the entire day, tanjiro was thrilled because that meant he would have more time to see everything he wanted to see.

On the other hand for everyone else were fresterated because they would have to guard tanjiro more closely since they were in a place where no one feels the desperate need to keep tanjiro safe like they do, even back at they're own home almost everybody had reincarnated with their memories and new who tanjiro was, they would also protect him and never let him get hurt.

Though another thing was that they couldn't let tanjiro get board because the only emotion he should feel is happiness so they just decided they would go anywhere tanjiro wanted to go.

"Hey so tanjiro where do you want to go first" shinobu asked him.

"oh really you would let me? I want to go to the museum since i've found that I have been very interested in japan history recently" tanjiro responded.

Everyone nodded and they took the next bus for the museum.

When they got their tanjiro looked at everything in awe.

Everyone was having fun, liking seeing all the old stuff or at least except for Shinobu who was looking at the books talking about how the older times of Japan people believed that "demons" existed and how the demon slaying corps were law breaking criminals.

'we save your asses and this is what we get, even tanjiro our precious angel killed himself to save you pathetic ass-' Shinobu thought but tanjiro then asked her something.

"Hey Shinobu why do you look so angry" tanjiro asked her.

"Oh no reason it's just that I've heard different stories then what these text books have told me and it kind of pisses me off" Shinobu informed him.

Tanjiro really didn't know why but he unconsciously understood why Shinobu was angry.

Afterwards they got some boba and some lunch, afterwards all of them went to a waterpark where they a water fight and the winner would be who the dryest person was in the end of it not allowing tanjiro to join because they need a referee, eventually they were allowed to move back into the hotel but it was almost 9 thirty by then and tanjiro was tired out of his mind.

he was walking back to his room when he suddenly heard a disturbing shift like noise, he had sneaked away from the others because he knew muichiro and zenitsu would follow him no matter what and tanjiro didn't want to make them go to bed just because he wanted to.

he then went closer to the shifting and found that the noise came from behind a door, he opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw who it was.

it was sanemi he had a knife in his hand and was all bloody and that their was a dead body on the ground, tanjiro had never been so scared in his life.

sanemi then turned around ready to kill the person who had seen him do this but stopped in his tracks when he saw that it was tanjiro.

sanemi started to say things like how that it wasn't as it looks like,tanjiro was about to run away and go find a police but then he felt something cold hit his neck and soon passed out.

"that was awfully careless of you sanemi, if I hadn't been here we all would have had some serious problems, like think what if tanjiro had freaked out so much he accidentally hurt himself, that would be worse then if a bomb attacked our country" shinobu said holding tanjiro in her arms.

sanemi only let out an angry huff and told shinobu to take tanjiro to his room and he would clean up the body.

shinobu didn't argue...

tanjiro was scared, he didn't remember why exactly but he new it was bad so he screamed when he got out of the covers of his bed.

"tanjiro what is it, it's 4 in the morning" said zenitsu in the bed right next to him, it was obvious that he had just woken up, it made tanjiro feel slightly bad.

"I thought that someone had murdered another person, it must have been a nightmare" tanjiro said, for some reason he couldn't remember who the killer was it went out of his mind every time he tried to remember, but maybe just maybe he didn't want to remember.

"in that case just go back to sleep, tomorrows our last day here remember? they're taking us on a cruise so we need lots of sleep" zenitsu informed tanjiro.

"your right" tanjiro said letting his head hit the pillow and fell back asleep unaware of zenitsu texting some certain people to let them know the amnesia medicine had worked.

ok end.

taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-the person who sanemi had killed was a waiter who had accidentally spilled ice cold water on tanjiro

-shinobu injected some amnesia pills into tanjiro

-zenitsu has tanjiro as his wallpaper