Who is he?

A massive building where unseen soul thought life is still at hand, life is laid on a bed of uncertainty, eyes cry a river, white angels strive to spare life, and the lost seek healing remained as cold as it may seem but warm in an inch. At least in her thinking, it was. The hospital became her home, just when she learned that she had to.

In a cold Monday evening, Eunha was maneuvering her wheelchair through her hands as she paced through the halls sitting.

She had a soft smile on her face, gazing at warry and serene people with different agendas in the medical zone. She grinned seeing, an old seemed grumpy man walking together with the nurse as assistance. Waving her hand, she yelled a joy.

"Uncle Choi!" Eunha voiced, rolling the wheels forward. The old man in his hospital gown ceased his step.

"A pleasant evening, child! What's with that smile today?" he asked. "I'm almost done with your sweater, grandpa. Two more days and you're all up!" she eagerly expressed with a smile.

"I am so..." he paused as his tear fell. "Grandpa... no," Eunha whispered, trying to reach his face, her doe eyes watered. "I am beyond thankful to have a family like you..." he said.

Eunha held the old man's hand and smiled at him. "Your sunshine... takes away my rain grandpa. You are more than what I've..." she ensured and giggled.

Later that day, she went night sky gazing close at the forefronts of the hospital as she sat in her wheelchair.

She deeply inhaled and shut her eyes when an ambulance parked right before the Emergency room. Its emergency warning lights illuminated the dark surroundings into red and blue, blasting its warning sirens all over the area.

She frowned witnessing the media whose camera flashes flickers viciously toward the patient.

Medical professionals rushed to transfer a male patient onto another hospital bed. They successfully delivered the unconscious patient inside as Eunha quietly observed the happening.

"Dear, it's getting late. You should come inside and take your rest. Chemotherapy will begin the following days ahead," A young nurse uttered whilst adjusting the breaks of Eunha's wheelchair.

"Lisa... what do you think happened to that man?" she asked, staring at her. Lisa sat on the bench beside the patient and sighed.

"Another emergency dear. I haven't seen any blood on him, hmmm. I'll try to get a scoop if I can. But for now, you have to get inside, don't be stubborn. Remember how your mother worked hard to get you this health insurance..." Lisa said, gently caressing Eunha's hair to which earned a slow melancholic nod from Eunha.