His loses, his gains

With his trembling hands, he started the engine and followed the van. Taehyung was afraid but at the same time furious. The chase led him to a dark empty road. He got out of his car only to see his father after years of escape. The old man had his gun directed on Somi's forehead as he ruefully laughed in contempt.

"I brought you into this world to be a slave! I warned you not to run away ever again but you did!" the old man yelled, Taehyung carefully approached his father with fear whilst the other armed men covered the entire area.

"Release her first, please she's traumatized..." Taehyung pleaded, reaching his hand. His evil father punched Somi on her abdomen leaving her curling in pain, screaming as she cried. The old man laughed.

"Too late son, you've betrayed me many times just for your so-called little family with the Jeons and petty puppy love of no use!" he paused and laughed.

"I'll teach you a lesson, right in here and through her!" the father yelled, as he balled his eyes red and chuckled.

"No, please!" Taehyung shouted, walking closer.

"Please, just let me call my brother, and I'll help you teach your son a lesson," Somi whispered as she trembled. "You can't..." Taehyung mumbled pleading, completely paranoid and fearful. His father scoffed and clapped his hands in agreement.

Somi just smiled at Taehyung, sweating and crying. The old man never removed his gun on her as he placed the phone on her ear.

He then shushed everyone, eyes dark and brows heavily furrowed. Somi inhaled and conditioned herself before speaking.

"Brother?" she sweetly asked, quietly trembling, teary eyes directed at Taehyung. 

Jungkook was standing before the altar in his American suit, hope enlighten his face.

"Where are the both of you? We'll start in three minutes," he said, covering his mouth, hand clutching his phone.

"Start the wedding without us. We'll arrive shortly. We love you, and please don't mess up your vow. I don't want to be ashamed in front of Eunha unnie, okay? Promise me," Somi uttered in a sweet tone but messy face and hair.

Jungkook got anxious but smiled instead. "I promise little sis. Take care as you head back. We better see you at the reception," Jungkook said, shedding a tear as he smiled.

"Of course, we will. Whatever happens, you were never at fault, goodbye brother!" Somi said, ending the call.

Jungkook turned to Jimin confused and worried, he then gulped. Jimin cheered him through fixing his suit and smiling.

In just a blink of an eye, Taehyung's father aggressively pushed Somi toward Taehyung and shot her multiple times on the back. Her body landed on his as she coughed blood smiling. Taehyung eyes widen, trying to prevent her back wounds through his hands from bleeding as he sobbed. He hugged her bleeding body whilst panic and grief ate him alive.

"Escape or die?" his father said, closely walking toward them. "I'd rather die than to be a son of a devil!" Taehyung yelled in anger, itching his father to the bones.

The old man then pointed the gun on his son's side chest and smirked.

"Then, I don't have a son and I'm killing a pest! Great!" his father furiously said, pulling the trigger three times.

The young couple fell on the dark cold ground together as the gang fled from the area through their vehicles. 

She fell on top of him by force and slowly rolled aside whilst her breathe hitch, blood dripping out of her. He coughed more blood out of his mouth, eyes watered and exhausted.

Taehyung had his gaze to his side just to have a glance of Somi who was laying on top of his arm beside him, striving to live. He gradually gathered his remaining strength as he reached for her hand through his free hand and held her cold moist hands tightly.

"Can I call you wife?" Taehyung murmured. "Can I call you husband then?" Somi mumbled.

They stared at each other as blood slowly drains out of their bodies. Trying hard to, they both smiled at one another. 

"I love you," they whispered as they smile, closing their eyes to death.

~

The wedding began without the ones who planned it. They never had a hint of the planners' cold-blooded demise. Everyone stood before the altar, lovingly witnessing the union of two hearts for love, hope, and faith. She was beautifully dressed in yellow as he was in a black suit that defined his well-built body. Hands together, as they sat on their wheelchairs, they beamed whilst the priest spoke.

His eyes bore sparkles, her stomach had butterflies. Their love strengthened, commitment leaped to another level that neither death can tear.

Nurses assisted Eunha to stand up from her wheelchair while Jungkook held her hands for strength. Hands together as they face each other with a teary smile, they spoke of their truthful vows. He tucked her hair behind her left ear, grinning while he put a daisy behind it.

"With this ring, I thee solidify our eternal bond that death nor time can devour. I thank God for enlightening our paths that led to this choice. With all that I am, and with all that I have, I honor you in the name of God. I love you, my star..." Jungkook said, inserting a ring in her fourth finger.

"With this ring, I thee promise to love and behold you beyond the control of my breathing and toward the realm where souls reunite and God reigns. Through the love of God, we were able to conquer the crossroads and built a fortress of love, hope, and faith. I love you more, my yellow galaxy," Eunha uttered, inserting a ring in his fourth finger.

She lightly chuckled as she blushed with him who's smiling as he touched her right cheek. Leaning further, they sealed their bond with a kiss of what they believe a blessing of a lifetime. Witnesses clapped their hands, looking at the couple before them who rained out bliss all over the chapel.

Jungkook assisted Eunha to take a seat on her wheelchair again as they smile with no ill feelings but yellowness like they would have deemed it. However happy, when Jungkook's gaze suddenly pointed at Woozi who stood frozen in a corner holding his phone on his ears, obviously petrified, his gratitude fainted into unexplainable apprehension. Woozi then stared back at him, shaking his head as a tear slipped out of his anxious reddish eye.

Outside the emergency room, Jungkook still in his wedding attire leaned on the white walls crying. Finding hope amidst grave despair. Eunha arrived pushing her chair's wheels, weeping for the loss of a friend, a younger sister. She softly held his hand and noticing whose company it is, Jungkook crouched down hugging his wife, sobbing in her arms with restlessness.

"They would hate to watch you cry, Doctor Park carried out the investigations with the police department. He's overseeing it for you and your siblings. Need not to worry, you were never at fault..." Eunha mumbled as she patted his back, crying with him.

"I could have done more; I could have..." Jungkook mumbled in between his sobs.

Jungkook lifelessly plumped himself on the seat before the hospital chapel's altar. His eyes had blackish bags, his lips pale, his hair quite messy. He stared at the two funerary urns, displayed with tangerines and biscuits on a plate. He was holding a box, neatly wrapped with yellow wrapper and an attached white ribbon on its top, Jungkook shed a tear.

Eunha came through her wheelchair, placing herself beside her husband who was in grief. Jungkook looked at her and smiled, she beamed in response as she wiped his tears out through her thumb.

Jungkook unwrapped the gift and found painting materials with a small handwritten letter within. He looked at Eunha who nodded as she sadly smiled. Reading the letter loud enough for the both of them, they cried.

"Congratulations on sealing an infinite union. We're proud of what you've become. Both of you have shown us that time is no traitor to life. Eunha unnie would always ask, 'How does the sun feel when the clouds kiss him?'. The answer, the sun felt life. She doesn't have to ask; the answer lies in her yellow galaxy though. And now that you're married, may you keep on staying strong. Together with your galaxies, promise us you'll live beyond what the heart, mind, and soul can dictate. Sincerely, the sun and the cloud..." Jungkook read, abruptly wrapping his arms around his wife as they weep in blues.