She showed me, I showed her

In the evening, he was on his bed reading the book that catches his interest. Coldness blanketed his whole body and the room. It was a dim ambiance with one lamp on the table working. He reads the poem, feeling unexplained connections that drew himself into the powerful writing of a mystery author.

"Seed 1: Am I alive?

How does the sun feel when the cloud kisses him? Does he live by the inner sparks that she urges him to?

Maybe it felt like a bed of pink roses. Can I have a glimpse of how it felt? Oh, how sorry am I to feel bad just by asking. Maybe. I was robbed off of life.

So this is how it feels like drowning. She watches them dance a bliss as she dies breathing. No one will know, no one will ever.

Guess they've mistaken, she wasn't that girl whom they thought could swim through. She was that fragile girl who was taught to swim without water and that brave eagle shot on the heart without sinking remorse.

So this is how it feels like shredded to pieces, it's calming blue. She can hear their laughter, such music she can't even afford to listen to or for most, create.

Does she stay by a willing accomplice? She stood, trembling alone. She was her own willing accomplice. She knew she could paint her own rainbows, but her shades were raging in power. No one raised their brush to paint her rainbows.

Maybe, they've forgotten that she yearns for music. How can she listen to melodies if she is deaf? She was that girl who wants to but strangled. How can she sing if she's been choked to the core?

So this is how it feels like to melt before the sunrise. She smiles as she disintegrates herself, glancing at how she melts down. Her butterflies and diamonds dissolved into crimson liquids that flowed so beautifully. It was direly and utterly scenic that even it's a scorching pain, she beamed.

Guess her giggles trapped their minds, thinking she was still that girl. Oh, maybe then, they thought she could never stumble seeing how confined of a stone she was. A show of confinement raised her to the roofs of her performance.

How does the sun feel when the clouds kiss him hope and love?

Maybe he felt life, a life she was deprived of.

How would her story end?

For a chunk, maybe it would paint a yellow. Wholly, however pitiful, maybe she would be coerced to succumbed to the black hole. And so, the tragic part was that no one knew, no one will ever feel except her little memories engraved on the things she touched.

Where the soul rocks with the remains, she would have deemed the unnoticed engravements as the most meaningful thing that ever existed in her venture.

How sad it is, she would never feel the feeling of painting love onto other's canvass as she can not even paint her own.

Red chuckles under the feet of a thousand whom she envied, she would never know.

How does the sun feel when the clouds kiss him? The magic of sensitivity would never embrace her now long as the numbness to colors built her walls immaculately high.

How does the sun feel when the clouds kiss him? Maybe the clouds burned, gracefully ablaze of something she can never feel.

I was robbed off of life. I myself did..."

Jungkook paused reading and flipped the pages to the details. He gently caressed the author's name printed in cold black ink.

"Pretty oceanic, I feel the same blues..." he said and chuckled. "Yellow blood..." he added, gazing at the moon levitating in the night sky outside his window.