She makes me wanna live

Waking up early in the morning, Jungkook smiled. He combs his hair and applied perfume. Excitedly grabbed his guitar, going out of his room.

Jungkook arrived at room 708 with his guitar. He inhaled and knocked three times. No one was answering, with his urges he entered the room only to find her sleeping.

His eyes wandered around her room, decorated in details of her liking. Yellow dominated the room, books were kept arranged in order, a refrigerator with crafty country magnets on, a girly closet, inspirational quotes as posters, and a painting of a galaxy.

He aspired to touch the painting, accidentally hitting the mug on the table causing It to fall and broke. Eunha woke up whilst Jungkook cleaned the mess.

"Leave that, someone will get in to. I didn't expect you this early, I'm sorry..." she explained, slowly sitting up.

Jungkook rushed to assist her and sat beside her.

"I can come back later if you want..." he said. "Oh no, it's okay..." she said, eyes at him.

Eunha stared at the guitar hanged on his shoulder and smiled back at him.

Jungkook positioned himself, he strung the bottom four strings and hummed. Eunha sang with him. The jam as their hearts called to.

He ended the song well and she clapped her hands. "That was better live, thank you!" she expressed.

"I'm honored, perhaps that's my last performance..." he uttered, putting the guitar to the side. Eunha squinted at him.

"I terminated my contract, I'm dying with uncertainties of a when..." he said looking straight into her eyes.

"How can I make you feel good? Or perhaps, save you?" she asked, touching his right shoulder. He smiled.

"Choose your own colors, I have them all on the palette!" Eunha uttered, sitting beside Jungkook as she held her paintbrush.

"Yes, ma'am!" Jungkook giggled and started painting colors on his canvass. As they paint, the two conversed.

"Why'd you painted a galaxy with Yellow? Isn't it darker or purplish dark?" he asked while stroking his brush.

"A galaxy is a happy place, it's not dark for me. People always put up a pity party for me because like you, I'm also dying... like a time bomb," she explained as she paints.

Jungkook stopped, his smile faded. Looking at her, he spoke.

"I'm sorry but dying of what?" he asked. "Stage 3, Leukemia..." she replied, eyes pointed at him.

She then chuckled. "Mother and I tried all the possibilities to prolong my life but all else lead the same and the only thing I can do is to live life to the fullest until time denies me," she explained and sighed, leaving Jungkook speechless.

He stopped speaking, she softly hit him on the arm.

"You want to hear more?" she asked, continuing her work, Jungkook then nodded.

"Where do I start? Uhm, I was diagnosed in 8th grade. Since then I was robbed off of life. Poverty hit us so hard, pushing my mother to triple her labor for health insurance and medications that I need. She was with me at my lowest, she was my fuel. But a day came, where she left so I had to face this alone..." Eunha uttered, pouring a yellow paint on the pallet.

"You're unbeatable..." Jungkook ensured, smiling at her.

"Maybe as you said, and I want you to know that you are also..." she replied, smiling.