Ill-reo | I HAVE NO LIFE

Sarvente woke up with a bright smile on her face and yawned, already ecstatic to start her mass session today. She turned over to Ruv, who was still asleep, which was typical of him. She giggled a bit and decided to go prepare breakfast for him.

...

When she had returned, she was puzzled to find that he was still asleep. He'd be getting ready his own job at this time. She walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Ruv? It's time to wake up, dear."

Ruv shifted a bit and mumbled incoherent nonsense, confusing Sarvente even more. She reached over and felt his forehead, then immediately flinched in alarm. "Oh dear, you're burning up!"

Her little exclamation managed to wake him up. "H...huh?" Ruv muttered, squinting to look at her. "S...Sarv?.. why is it so hot in here..."

"Don't worry Ruv, I think you may have caught something when we went out last night, but I'll take care of you!"

"But... your mass-"

"Ah! No buts! I'll cancel my mass for today. Your health is more important. Plus, it's only one session. Nobody's going to flip about for not going to church for one day."

Ruv was hesitant, but said nothing. Sarvente was stubborn, he knew her decision wouldn't be wavered. "Oh fine..."

"Good!" Sarvente smiled. "Now, I'm going to get your breakfast for you before it gets cold. Try to rest in here for the time being, okay?"

"Kay.." Ruv dug himself under the covers, despite feeling incredibly hot, he preferred it to be dark and closed off. Sarvente just left, but he was already wishing for her to return, badly.

He just shut his eye and forced himself to go back to sleep.

...

"Ruv, I'm back!" Sarvente called out with his breakfast in her hands. No response came, and Sarvente just laid the food on the drawer, then sat on the bed. She pulled the duvet down, and gasped a bit seeing Ruv's state.

His face was bright red, and a lot of sweat was trickling down his face, he was even panting slightly and muttering incoherent nonsense in his sleep.

"Ruv- Ruv! Wake up!" Sarvente cried, shaking him aggressively. Ruv groaned and held his head, now half-awake. "H..hot, hot..." he mumbled.

Sarvente scrambled to find a cloth, then ran to the bathroom, grabbing one off of the shower handle, then poured cold water on it.

She then ran out and placed the cloth on Ruv's forehead, and his expression changed immediately from uncomfortable to peaceful.

"My.. head..." he whispered, feeling the cloth on him. "Are you feeling a bit better, my love?" Sarvente asked him.

"Feels.. funny.. it's... better..." He murmured. Sarvente giggled from the way he spoke. "That's good.."

"Can I... kiss..?" Ruv asked. Sarvente smiled warmly and shook her head. "I'm sorry, but no, my dear. Not while you're in this condition.. plus you're half-asleep, I doubt that's alright to do when you're not even in a right state of mind."

"Oh..?" Ruv reached out for her, but couldn't even touch her due to not even seeing her. Sarvente (reluctantly) held his hand and squeezed it. "I'll give you a kiss when you feel better, okay?"

"..Not even... a forehead kiss?"

Sarvente sighed. "Only one forehead kiss." She told him. Ruv nodded slowly.

Sarvente reached down and kissed his forehead, making Ruv smile a bit. "Love.. you..." he told her, pulling her into a hug.

"I love you too sweetheart, now try to- MM-!?" Ruv interrupted her by pulling her into a kiss, but Sarvente immediately pulled away, and squeezed his hand extremely tight.

"RUV! What the hell is wrong with you!?" She yelled. Ruv looked at her, puzzled. "I..I'm..." he didn't even finish his sentence.

Sarvente sighed incredulously, but her expression softened. "Right... you're not in a completely conscious state of mind. I'm sorry for yelling, dear." She apologized, placing a hand on his cheek.

"Oh, why didn't I think of this before- Ill get you some medicine to help. Go back to sleep, okay?"

"Bleh... Kay.."

...

Sarvente returned with the medicine needed for Ruv's sickness, and set the bottle on the drawer next to him. "Ruv— Sorry Im being such a bother this moment but, you must take your medicine now."

Ruv sat up, leaning his head in Sarvente's chest. "Can't I sleep for... a few more.." he muttered.

"You will, trust me. I just need one last favor from you." Sarvente told him. She picked up the medicine from off the drawer and poured some of the liquid into a cup.

She handed it to Ruv, and he looked at the liquid below before finally drinking it. He then handed the cup to Sarvente when he finished.

"Tastes like shit." He deadpanned. Sarvente just giggled and set it aside.

"Can I sleep now?" Ruv asked. Sarvente nodded and smiled at him.

"Kay. But..." Ruv grabbed Sarvente by the arms, making her gasp in shock. He pinned her to the bed, then laid on top of her.

"Better..." He sighed. "O-oh! You just wanted t-"

"Shhh..." Ruv placed a finger over Sarvente's lips before immediately falling asleep.

Sarvente smiled and carefully got them into a better position so they could get more comfortable. "I love you dear, get better.." she whispered, kissing his forehead once again.