Do It For Her | FNF: DEMON SLAYER

Boyfriend walked through the forest, walking over to his girlfriend's house. He'd recently gotten a message from his crow, Rizumu, saying that Girlfriend had something important to tell him. And now he was intrigued, and wondering what she wanted.

He reached a part of the forest, where there was an average-sized house out in the open. He'd made it. He walked towards the house and knocked at first. Nobody answered. 'Hmm... they usually always answer... maybe they're not home right now...' he thought, But then, he turned the doorknob, and it was open. He raised a brow, why'd they leave the door unlocked?

He shrugged it off and walked in, looking for his beloved girlfriend. Though first, he set his shoes down by the door, he knew her parents would be pissed if he didn't. Plus, he respected them deeply, and didn't want to break their rules behind their backs.

He walked upstairs, attempting not to make noise just in case he disturbed anybody. He  walked throughout the short hallway, coming across her room. There was a fair sized crack through it, where Boyfriend could see... something looked off about his girlfriend, but her back was turned, so he couldn't tell what it was. Her arms and legs were... purple?

She must be wearing gloves and leggings, he shrugged, not thinking much of it, until she turned around, and Boyfriend was left in shock. She had two sharp teeth hanging out of both sides of her mouth. She had horns growing out of her head, her entire body was purple, not just her arms and legs, and her eyes were a fiery red. She even had a tail hanging out of her dress. His jaw dropped. His girlfriend... was a demon... this entire time!?

He couldn't believe it. All this time, the love of his life was the thing he's been training to get rid of for half of his life. He felt a burning sense of anger and betrayal as he gripped onto his sword. This wasn't about to fly, not by him. 

"GIRLFRIEND!" He screamed as he ran into the room. Girlfriend gasped and looked back, seeing the angry boy running towards her with his sword. She squeaked and immediately ran out of the window, jumping off and landed onto the ground on her feet, before dashing off. Boyfriend followed after her, as he quietly muttered, "Thunder Breathing... Fourth Form: DISTANT THUNDER!" 

Suddenly, Girlfriend noticed a multitude of thunderbolts coming from the sky. She yelped and dodged all of them as she ran through the forest. The thunderbolts set some trees on fire as the animals living near rushed to escape. 

"Where did dad say to hide... the bunker!" She murmured. She looked behind her, seeing Boyfriend rushing up behind her. She stopped, and when he got close enough. She jumped over him, and ran into the left direction. Boyfriend blinked in confusion seeing Girlfriend has disappeared, and then he looked back, seeing her run, then he turned and ran back after her. 

Girlfriend quickly scrambled to open the door to the bunker, then ran inside, closing the door behind her, and silently praying that Boyfriend didn't see her head in.

Thankfully, he didn't, but... he still heard and smelled her. 'She's somewhere around here.' he huffed. He dropped onto his hands and knees, smelling the grass and listening for any noises so he could find her. Then he discovered a metallic smell, and low and behold, it was a large circular door. 'She must be in here.'

He opened the door and jumped into the bunker, then looked around the large room until he heard weeping in the corner in the back. The smell was stronger now, he knew this was her. He drew his sword again as he stared at the cowering demon in the corner. She glanced up to him, tears welling up in her eyes. "B-Boyfriend... p-please don't do this..." she whimpered.

"...I'm sorry Girlfriend, but this is what I'm meant to do. I shall leave no demon alive, if it means getting my sister back." He raised his sword, readying to strike. She whimpered, but sighed, awaiting her fate. "O-okay, I see... fine... but before you kill me, please, let me tell you thi-"

He swung, slicing her head clean off. She choked, staring at Boyfriend as her head flew from her body. She had no look of evil. But, fear, and loyalty. This... wasn't what he expected. He thought all demons were horrible, evil, creatures. Including his own girlfriend, even after all the time they spent together. 

Her head landed on the ground, rolling right up to Boyfriend's feet. "B-B-Boyfriend... I-I-I... I love you... please... take my blood... and... save your sister..."

His eyes widened. How... why... why would she...

He froze in realization. 

He fucked up.

But Girlfriend, even after what just occurred, showed nothing but love and respect for her boyfriend. "Please... before it's too late... I-I beg of you..." 

Boyfriend felt immediate regret. Tears immediately began to spill down his face as he held Girlfriend's head, which was starting to disappear. "No, no, no, no, no, NO! GIRLFRIEND!" he screamed. 

"Please... save her... for me..." Those were her last words, before her head completely disappeared. Boyfriend was now on his knees, his head drooped as he stared at the ground. "I'm sorry, Girlfriend... no..." he cried.

He sniffed and looked at the remaining blood that was on the ground, as Girlfriend's body started to disintegrate. 'I-I-I may as well fulfill her wish...'

He dug into his pocket, pulling out a sample tube, as he scooped Girlfriend's blood into it. He placed the cap back on, and put it back into his pocket. "I'll do it Girlfriend... I'll do it for her, and for you..." he placed his sword back into the holder, and ran out of the bunker to go back home...