Order Up! [NSFW]

"Oh, wasn't opening a maid cafe a splendid idea, Ruv?"

"Absolutely not."

"Plus... why must I have to wear the dress too?" Ruv pulled down the embarrassingly short skirt, as his face flushed a Cherry red from shame.

Why did he ever agree to this?

He glanced over to Sarvente, seeing how excited and hopeful she was. 'Right... for her.' He sighed in his head.

Ever since the church closed down due to lack of business, Sarvente thought the best way to make money was to open a cafe. She had seen it on TV and in those... Japanese comic books she always saw children reading during mass hours.

Manga, was it? Or was the right word.. Hentai?

Well, whatever it was, she didn't think it mattered. If she couldn't lead people to Heaven, she could at least offer them some heavenly treats. Ruv didn't object. Who wouldn't like Sarvente's cooking? Though... he wouldn't admit, but he was pretty jealous that other people would be tasting Sarvente's food..

"Oh, but Ruv, you can't deny that you look quite adorable in it! It'll help attract more customers!" Sarvente cooed, placing her hands on his cheeks.

Ruv's face flushed purple, and he took her hands off of him. "...Yeah, yeah."

He stepped back and took a second to properly look at Sarvente. He hadn't realised how.. cute she looked in her own maid outfit. Modest about it too, she seemed, with how long it was. It complimented her figure perfectly though, not that she seemed to notice.

By Apophis, Ruv was so lost... how can such a woman even look so attractive? Her gorgeous dress making her stand out, shining brighter than any star he had ever gazed at. Her cute little maiden headwear that just made her look even more inviting... How was he lucky enough to affiliate himself with such beauty?

A girl as beautiful as Aphrodite, she didn't deserve to just have a poor man's criminal such as himself.

He suddenly felt a wave of guilt crash down onto him. How selfish was he... to even gaze at such a woman, with such inappropriate (by his standards) thoughts?

They were just friends, nothing more. 'And I should treat it that way... not with terrible thoughts like this...' He minded himself.

"Ruv?" Sarvente suddenly popped up, tapping his shoulder. He kept himself from finishing. "Yeah?" He asked. Shit, he probably spaced out with his ludicrous thoughts, how foolish of him...

"Are you alright? You've been staring off into nothing for a bit now." The worried girl asked in concern. Ruv shook his head to reassure her. "No, I'm fine, I..." He tried to explain himself.

Then, the two heard the front door open, and a bell jingle that came with it.

"Our first customer, come on Ruv!" Sarvente exclaimed, grabbing Ruv's arm and bringing him to their customer. 'Huh, I guess this is what they mean by "saved by the bell."' He hummed to himself.

...

"By cross... that was exhausting..." Ruv sighed as he walked back into the kitchen. He felt like he was sweating buckets from running from customer to customer.

He would talk about this to Sarvente, about hiring help, but after just getting their first stack of cash, he'd rather stay quiet.. for now.

He passed by the trash can, digging into his pockets and throwing handfuls of notes with peoples numbers on it. Sarvente wasn't kidding when she said he would attract more customers.