Confrontation | ANGEL FALLS

"Where's mom, dad?"

As soon as she walked down the corridor and heard Azazel speak, Rasazy stopped in her tracks, listening in intently, even sparing a glance to the situation.

".. Luci... s-she.." The words couldn't come out. Satan struggled to tell his own children... that their mother...

The man cleared his throat, and finally stood to his feet. Rasazy raised a brow at her father's demeanor. 'Father said said he and Mother went to check on the state of Hell... what on the cross would've happened? He isn't even calling her "Luce"...' She thought to herself, glaring in suspicion.

"Lucifer... has fallen. How and why are not viable questions to ask. Though I can tell you who caused it... that traitorous, angelic piece of shit.. Artemis."

The room went silent. The only sounds were the quiet gasps of the children, Rasazy included. She covered her mouth with her hand. Her own... boyfriend.. caused this? There was no way... there must've been some misunderstanding...

But why would Satan lie about anything like his own beloved's death? He may have despised Artemis, but not to that extent as to frame him for murder...

Rasazy shook her head. She had to find out what was going on with Artemis.

"All information that needs to be said is that we need to rally our forces, and train to take back our kingdom, sooner than ever."

As soon as he said that, Rasazy bolted off, without a single soul seeing her. Nothing could stop her from finding the truth now.

Tonight, was the night of the confrontation.

...

Rasazy sat behind a giant apple tree, in Sarvente's garden, patiently waiting for her adversary to arrive.

She noticed how late it was getting. Artemis was never late, though.. what happened?

"I'm here."

Rasazy swiftly turned her head, internally breathing a sigh of relief at seeing the angel standing there. She stood up and cleared her throat.

"My angel."

"My wizard."

"A little birdy informed me that you were an important factor dealing with the... 'disappearance' of my mother, Lucifer. Is this true? What happened when my parents arrived to Hell?" Rasazy stared straight into Artemis' eyes, with an unreadable expression.

Artemis tensed slightly, but hid it well, well enough for the quiet observant girl not to notice. "Ah... that. Listen, my dear. It was for the greater goo—"

"That is not what I asked." She interrupted, with a tint of irritancy in her voice.

Artemis simply sighed in response. "Rasazy, Rasazy, Rasazy, my poison candy gram. You don't understand. It was needed, it's for my mission.—"

"You assassinated  my mother, is that what I'm hearing, Artemis?" Rasazy shot a nasty glare at the boy. He held in a gasp of shock from the girl's demeanor.

He wasn't planning on spouting out his entire mission to Rasazy, at least not yet, but it seemed she wouldn't give him much of a choice.

"Well... yes. That is what I'm saying. Though I'd rather not use that phrase. I'd rather say... 'cleansed a small part of all worlds.' With one less demon, psychotic and bloodthirsty demon ruler to be exact, all realms can have a little more peace. Only fou— five more to go, and it'll all be worth it."

Artemis then held Rasazy's hands in his, much to her shock. "My love, trust me, once me and my troops cleanse the realms of this demon infestation, we can all live in peace. No more innocent people shamelessly taken away from their families, no more snafus and mischievous imps running around causing havoc, no more trapped souls, they can soon find peace once freed of their chains. It's all part of The Lord's perfect plan." He assured her.

Rasazy was conflicted. No more chaos... no more genocides... no more problems... 'But that isn't possible...' She thought.

"You do realize, all of these things are going to happen nonetheless, with demons alive or without. In any realm there is, there will be terrible people. Will you kill them too? Artemis... you've come into this church, befriended the majority of my family, earned our trust and respect, just to make it crumble into pieces because of your Lord's plan. And you address me as 'love', you claim you love me, and yet you admit you just... betrayed me, and betrayed my family."

Rasazy took her hands away from Artemis and turned her back to him. "I thought you were my angel... why..." She asked, her voice breaking along with her heart.

Artemis looked down to the ground. Despite all this, he was loyal to his master. The girl's words would not sway him from proving himself. "...My dear, you may be my twilight, and I never wish to hurt you, but... I shall tolerate your soon-found hatred, for it won't stop me from going forward in my mission for my Lord."

Rasazy clenched her fists and hitched her breath in anger. 'He's not worth it... He's not worth my energy... I will deal with it all... when the time comes.' She thought.

She began to walk off, back to the church. Artemis cocked a brow.

"Where are you go—"

"Don't say a word. If you wish for a battle, just ask for one. I'm going to help my папа plan to defeat your troops and take back our kingdom, if you really need to know. Goodbye, Artemis. I'd appreciate it if you never came to this fucking church again."

Without another word, Rasazy left the boy alone and walked back to the church, stone-faced. Despite her appearance, however... she was fuming. Devastated, betrayed, enraged, all of the above.

Everyone involved shall feel her wrath... for their crimes against her family.