🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄾🄽🄴

💜𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙋𝙊V💜

I entered my house after, what felt like, the longest day of school ever. There wasn't a particular reason it felt long, it just did. I threw my bookbag to the floor and remove my white checkered vans. I look towards the living room and kitchen, which melt into each other due to the open floor plan of the home and smile at the sight of my mom standing in the kitchen already started on dinner. I start to walk upstairs before calling down to her, "Mom, I'm home, if you didn't notice!" She didn't respond so I continued up to my room, which was at the end of the hall and to the right.

I opened the door and was instantly met with the chilly air that was trapped in my room. It felt nice after the warm, early autumn day. I crouch down next to the desk that was pushed into the left corner of the room and press the on but on my PC. As I heard the PC start to whir, I removed the black skinny jeans I had put on that morning and switched into some much more comfy sweatpants. I waited for my monitors to turn on and typed in my password.

As soon as my desktop loads, I press on the Minecraft icon. Today was big, the survival server I usually play on was getting a massive update! I excitedly log on to the server and start to tend to my crops. A message pops up in chat from a server admin saying, 'We'll be announcing the new update in the town square in about 15 minutes! Love to see you all there! <3"  I quickly grabbed my iron ingots, gold nuggets, and a few diamonds and make my way to the town square. I had about five minutes to shop in some of the armor and farm shops.

As I finish my in-game shopping and finish hearing the new update, my mom had called me down for dinner. I was all giddy from the new gear and seeds I had gotten, but also from the update. I practically jumped down the stairs.

I sat at the dinner table and began eating almost instantly. My father chuckled before commenting, " You want to slow down kiddo, so you can actually taste the food? " he cracks this joke and makes my mother laugh as she lightly slaps his arm. I start to laugh along as well. "So dad, how was work? Did you see any interesting patients? " I asked, my dad was a doctor at the hospital and always told stories of the crazy people that would come in. "Sadly, no fun people today. Other than some boy with a key stuck in his stomach, that was pretty interesting. " He replied, he laughed a little at the end. My mom just looked at him confused and we continued in with our dinner.

As I was helping clean up, a small knock could be heard from our front door. "I'll get mom! " I call and drop the dishes back into the sink and dry my hands. I walked over to the door and opened it up. "Hi, how can I help you? " I asked before getting a good look at the three people in front of me.

One was a tall, strong-looking man. He had jet black hair and was wearing a black button-up, a red tie, and some khaki pants. Next him stood a woman, she clung to his arm tightly. She had beautiful light brown hair that fell about halfway down her back. She wore a long, flowing white dress that went down to her ankles. Both of them had dark, chocolate brown eyes and small freckles peppered on their faces. In front of the two stood a boy, he looked to be around my age. He actually looked a little familiar. Then I realized, that it was Nick Halo who was standing with them. Nick was one of the most popular boys at my school, always surrounded by girls and friends. His dark, slightly wavy brown hair sat on top of  his a little messed up. He wore a nice white button-up with some khaki pants. He had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His deep, dark, mesmerizing eyes stared into mine as, what I can assume to be his father, spoke.

"Yes, Hello we were wondering if you or anyone in your household attended Rilebour Highschool? Mister Nick here needs a tutor and he refuses to ask for one at school. "  His father spoke sternly, but also worriedly. His mother just smiled and nodded, re-enforcing what Mr. Halo had said. "Well, I'm actually a senior there. What class is it that Nick needs help in? I'd be happy to help! " I smiled and opened the door wider. I motioned for them to enter the home. They step into the entryway and wipe off their shoes. "Well, he needs some help in his trigonometry class and a little bit of help in his science class. " His mother stated while we took a seat on the couch.

My mother entered the room, "Well hello! I'm Martha, you can me Mrs. Jacobs. What brings you all by on this lovely night? " she asked as she sat next to me. "They were wondering if I could tutor their son, Nick, I said I'd love to. If that's alright? " I asked. She nodded and we all continued to talk and schedule when and where I and Nick would meet.

After about thirty minutes, they had left. My mom just sat in the living room and smiled. "What's with the smiling mom? You look like I just got my college application accepted. " I ask. I flop on the couch next to her. "Well it's not every day you are offering to be a tutor, and to such a nice family as well! " She stated. I just nodded and headed up to my room for the night.

I opened up my Discord and searched a little before seeing a green dot next to a user named, 'Sapnap'. I smiled at my online besties profile. I and Sapnap had known each other since our Sophomore year. We were exact the same age and both lived in the states. He had been my best friend for ages. I told him everything. I clicked on his profile and typed.

honkkarl: what the honk is up man!

Sapnap: just upset, was looking for a distraction.

honkkarl: why are you upset? did you lose a football game or something mr. sporty? /lh

Sapnap: nah, i always win those
Sapnap: my parents got me a damn tutor because im falling my trig class

honkkarl: funny you say that, i just became someones trig tutor too!

He didn't respond. Neither did I. Was it possible that Sapnap was Nick Halo? Nah, Nick isn't interested in video games.

(1200 words)

A/n- Hi im elyxrs! This my first tine writing KarlNap! I don't really know where I'm going ot go with this story but eh. anyways We just gon make karls usernsme on  stuff KarlMinecraft for convenience.. love you!