🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴

💜Karl's POV💜

I just stared at him blankly. I forgot we didn't get to the part of where'd we meet up today. "Oh uhm, if you'd like my mom and dad won't be home today so we could uh do it at my house. " I told him. I placed a book in my locker and closed it before starting to mess around with the hem of my sweater. "Oh alright, I'll just have my mom drop us off there after school. " He responded to me . Was he planning on having me ride with him? "Oh? What do you mean? " I asked, curious as to what he meant about his mom dropping us off. "My mom will drive us. The bus is disgusting. " He said bluntly before walking away. 

The bell rang and George and I parted for the rest if the morning. I basically ran to class. I made it on time perfectly and sat down in the back for my first class. Science.

❖❖❖

After second period

I sat down at a lunch table that was positioned outside of the lunch building. I could see George making his way toward me with his lunch in hand. "Ello Karl! You never said the food would look like the queens arse! " He scoffed jokingly as he tossed the tray on the table. I just laughed and he joined in.  "Well, I never said it was going to look or taste edible!" I laughed out while trying to drink some water.

I poked around at the food on my tray before George sighed loudly, "Sooo, you going to explain your weird trigonometry date? " he asked. It wasn't a date, if only it was. "It's not a date. I'm just tutoring him in trigonometry. I wish it was a date.. " I whispered the last bit about it being a date. "Well, your little student is coming over. " He motioned with his head to Nick and Clay, another one of the football players, walking over to us with lunch boxes.

"Oh, hey Nick! Did you need like my address or something? " I asked while fidgeting with the plastic fork I had in hand. "No, we came to sit with you. Not because we're friends, but our table was full and you guys are the only people with a clean table. " Nick stated bluntly looking toward Clay. "Yeah and Nick wouldn't let us sit in a classroom! " Clay laughed and nudged Nick playfully. "Oh, well then welcome to our table! " I giggled out. I made a motion opening my arms across the table as if it were an art piece.

And they did just that. They sat with us and we all laughed our way through lunch.

RIIIIIING RIIIINNNG
"See you later Nick! " I yell out to Nick as I rushed off to third period. He smiled and waved at me.

At The End Of The Day

I sat outside. I was going to wait for my bus, but remembered what Nick had offered. I plugged my headphones in and start listening endlessly to my playlist while waiting.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Nick looking at me. "Are you ready to go? My mom's here. " He asked pointing to a black car that look as if it cost more than my life. " Oh uh- yeah, I was just waiting for you! " I laugh out. We walked over to the car and got in the back. "Hi Nickolas and Karl! How was school? " His mom smiled back at us as she pulled out of the school parking lot. "Mom, I told you to stop calling me that! " Nick sighed. "But Nickolas, I mean Nick, Nickolas is your name! " His mom sighed. " Karl, how are you? " His mom asked me, completely disregarding her sons angry pout. "Oh, I'm good- take this left- I am thankful for the ride home. " I almost bowed in my seat. "That's good to hear. " She said as she pulled infront of my house. "Bye boys! " She smiled.

I unlock the door and hold it open for Nick as he made his way into our small entryway. "The dining table is just that way past the living room. I told him pointing as I took off my shoes. " I'm going to go grab some books from upstairs. Make yourself at home. " I stated. I headed upstairs and into my room. I pulled out my phone and checked my text from Sapnap.

Sapnap: Hey, sorry just git to my tutoring session. Talk to you at like 5?

KarlMinecraft: I guess. I don't know when mine will end..

I slid my phone into my pocket and grabbed the books we needed and went back down to the table. "Oh, hey sorry I was texting my friend. " Nick apologized putting his phone away. "You're all good! Anyways, what all do you you know about trigonometry? " I asked. It's always good to get a sense of what someone does know.

❖❖❖

After about an hour and a half, we finally finished. Nick could do about half of the trigonometry equation before he got all confused again. "I think that's enough for today. We can work on this another time." I told him and smiled to cheer him up. " Yeah, I guess.. I'll tell my mom to come get me. Do you want some help putting away those books or anything? " He asked. I just shook my head and grabbed the books and papers. "If you want we can play some games in my living room. I got Xbox for Christmas last year. " I offered as I walked towards the stairs. Nick shrugged and walked into the living and sat on the couch.

(952 words)

Author's Note - Today I found out how to put Wattpad in dark mode.... I feel dumb... anyways fun fact i dont know trig at all.

Feel Free to Contact Me at @Sockers12 on Twitter!