🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🅅🄴

Warning - This chapter may contain the usage of slurs. If this is triggering subject please continue with caution. ⚠

                                     ▷
💜Karl's POV 💜

It was like any other Monday, I woke up at 6:45am. I groggily rub the tiredness out of my eyes before getting off of my bed. I thumbed through all of my clothes and settled on a tee shirt, a black hoodie, and some ripped jeans. I quickly realize that I hadn't checked my phone

(Instagram)
honkkarl you have 74 new likes

(Twitter)
Georgenotfound has recently tweeted

(Messages)
Mom: Hey hun, I hope you dont miss me too much🥰

Finally, My favorite notifications.

(Discord)
Sapnap:MORNING
Sapnap: get up and check my tweets, posted a banger tweet last night

honkkarl:i bet😆 n e ways gotta get to school

After I slid my phone into my back pocket, I  grabbed my backpack and headed down the stairs quickly, almost tripping on my way down.

7:03 am

I decide on skipping breakfast. It would take to long and I only had two minutes. A familiar ringing noise erupted from my back pocket. Carefully, I remove my phone and look at the caller ID.

Incoming Call

Nick Halo

☑         🅇

I tap on the little green check mark at the bottom of my phone screen."Hey!" I sat instantly. "My mom insists on giving you a ride to school and we're like right outside your house. " Nick sounded annoyed when he mentioned his mom, but I just shrugged it off. "Oh um, okay I'll be right out. " I responded and hung up the phone.

With my nerves now sky high, I grasp for the door handle. Anxiously I step out into the cold, late October air. I see the sleek, black car that had driven me home a few days ago perched at the end of my driveway like an Uber. I rushed to get into the back seat while Nick's mother smiled at me through the rear view mirror. "Good morning, Karl was it? How was your weekend?" His mother asked while averting her eyes off the road for a moment to glance at me. "Y-yeah, it was, uh, okay. I just um stayed home." I stuttered still shaken from this random offer.

After the short ride, I stood next to Nick while he grabbed his bag from his car. "Once more  this doesn't make us friends. My mom is just stupid." Nick stated and started to walk away. I shrugged it off and made my way toward my locker, in which had George standing next to it, most likely waiting on me. "Mornin' Karl! Did you see my tweet or were you to busy drooling over Nick?" George joked innocently as he nudged me. I just scoffed and continue to put books in my locker. I shut my locker with my English book in hand. "Whatever, see you at lunch." I told him before walking to my class.

It was only fifteen minutes into class and I realized I need to use the restroom. I patiently rose my hand and waited for the teacher to notice. "Yes Mr. Jacobs?" She asked as she turned around to look at me. "May I be excused?" I ask quietly. She just nodded and I made my way out of the class and down the hall.

As I washed my hands I could hear the door to the bathroom open. "Yeah Nick, what were you doing with that little fag lookin- Speak of the devil!" A boy in a football jacket spoke harshly while pointing at me. "Oh my god, look Nick it's your scrawny little twink!" Another boy called out. Nick stood between the two frozen. He just stared at me with such a blank face. "Guys, he's just some kid tutorin-" He was cut off by the boy in the jacket. "Hey faggie whatcha doing in here? Beating your meat to some guy?" Nick and the other laughed with him at his joke. I'm not gay. He shouldn't even call me that name. And no way in honk would I do THAT in a school bathroom. "G-guys I'm not gay and that's disgusting!" I basically shout at them. This was irritating. I just wanted to use the restroom. "Awh look, the little fag brought his bag to the bathroom. Sean, empty it out. Let's see what stupid gay shit he has." And before I knew it, my bag was no longer by my feet, but instead in the third boy's, Sean as he was just called, grasp. As the contents of my backpack spill on the ground, a small notebook falls open. Wait, no, not any small notebook. That notebook contains my anxious doodles from the previous night, in which I'm pretty sure I wrote about how I like the look of Nick. The Nick standing infront of me. "Oh look Nick, the skinny shit wrote about you!" The boy in the Jacket, who I can only assume leads these two, paused as he read the word. "Awh Nick, this little fucker thinks you're hot and he loves your eyes! " The presumed leader exaggerated the word "love". "S-stop! That's not true! I-I never wrote that! It- That's not even mine! I-Its, uhm, Clay's!" I blurt out. I instantly regret that decision. Because, I could now feel the cold tile flooring of the school against my face. I can also feel a repeated feeling of stabbing pain shoot through my torso, I think I was being kicked. "Josh stop! You're going get us in trouble!" I could hear Nick's voice slowly fade out, as I could hear what sounded like jumbled speech from the others. Then, I felt a outrageous pain in the back of my head and that's when I stopped seeing. I stopped hearing, everything stopped. Was I dead? Nah, no way.

💙George's POV💙(fancy ikik)

It was just after second period, lunch, but Karl was no where to be seen. I had asked his second period teacher if he'd seen him, but he said Karl wasn't at second period.

"Yeah, he just didn't show up. Which is odd, homeroom didn't mark him sick." Me. Rigers told me as I shuffled on my feet. "O-oh, Thank you anyways.." I respond before exiting the room into the hallway. I remember that I have Karl's number so I decided to text him

karl?
dude where are you?
Mr. Rigers said you
werent at 2nd today?
what happened
12:41 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

No response. Where is he? I mean have no reason to think something bad happened, but I couldn't shake the feeling.

(1122 words)

Author's Note - So, yeah, dumb jocks messing with him. sheeesh. also fuck josh n sean. anyways, i just got my braces adjusted. my teeth hurt like shit. This was commented and I found it hilarious.( user Thatweirdnonbinary ' s commenton chapter 1)

also i want somewhere to drop headcanons so imma drop in my authors note. love you all! stay hydrated! -elyxrss<3

Karl Headcanon(DSMP) :
He wears a bandaid on his ring finger because he thinks ot will make his rings not hurt.

Feel free to contact me at @Sockers12 on Twitter!