🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾

🧡Nick's POV🧡

I sit at my desk, just staring into my monitor. I chuckled a little at the convenience  of the thought that he was best friend, KarlMinecraft, was any good at trigonometry. I realized that I'd been lost in my thoughts for quite a while, five minutes or so had passed

Sapnap:dang then why'd i have to get a tutor if i have you mister smarty pants?
Sapnap: speaking of, i need help with my trig

honkkarl: you got a tutor cus i cant sit w u in ur room ding dong
honkkarl:whats the problem?

Sapnap: can we call and you explain it?? i wanna hear that cute voice of yours ;)

honkkarl: OMG SAP DONT

I blushed furiously. Me and honkkarl over here had always play flirted, but this wasn't a joke, I really loved his voice. It was soft even as he tried to make it hoarse and raspy. His voice was like honey and lemons in my mind

I could hear the Discord call tone. I pressed the little green button and almost died right then and there in my chair. "Yay! I get to hear the cute voice and-" I was interrupted by an annoying whooping cough,  " Sorry, must be coming down with something. " Karl giggled at me and he sat and continued to help me understand the trigonometry homework.

❖ ❖ ❖

"-And then boom! You have your answer! " Karl sounded as if he had a large grin on his face. I still only understood about half if how to do the equations. "I still don't understand how to do these. Whatever I'll worry about it tomorrow. How was your day Mr. Honky? " I ask trying to advert his attention from my terrible math skills.

"It was okay, me and mom went out shopping at the mall! and we got a bunch of super cool shirts and sweaters! Oh, and I got this adorable Stitch plushie from Spencers™! " He rambled on a little longer about what he got, sending me pictures of everything. His voice was just so soft and cute and warm, it made me want to melt into whatever lips it came from.

"Oh, well uhm sorry for keeping you up, but it's kind if late and I gotta get to bed, y'know? " I asked, wondering if would be offended by the fact that I was leaving an hour earlier than usual. "Okay! Talk to you tomorrow Sappy! Sleep well and do good on you next trig test or imma come and slap you!" I could feel the grin he had plastered on his face as he spoke. We said goodbye and hung up.

I made my way down the narrow hall of my house to the bathroom. I step into the room and lock the door behind me. I slowly discard my clothes as I started the shower. I didn't care to much about the temperature, it wouldn't take to long to get cleaned.

I stepped in to the shower and just let the semi-warm water to run down the back of my neck and down to my back and eventually off to the floor. I leaned against the shower wall and let out a long and breathy sigh. 'Ugh! I don't really want to go to that Jacobs kid's house, but I mean if I don't I fail trig and they'll kick me off the team.. I hate this, why can't it go my way!'

💜Karl's POV💜

I laid on my bed with my phone pressed against my chest. I just let a voice message from Sapnap play over and over again. His voice sounded so comforting, the deep, scratchiness it had when he was tired was breathtaking. I pick my phone up and take a look at the time.
11:22pm
I needed to get to sleep. I slid off my over sized sweater and scooted under my covers. I lay in the dark and couldn't help but think of Nick's beautiful deep, dark, chocolatey eyes. And how the moon light had reflected off his hair. And how he was dressed so formally, even though he was only asking for tutoring. I found it cute the way he rolled up his sleeves. Eventually, I floated off into a lovely dream of meeting Sapnap and introducing him to Nick.

Beep Beep Beep
My alarm clock sang out loudly as I attempted to hit the button. I flopped my legs off the side of my bed. I grabbed my phone and check my notifications.

Instagram:
You have 14 new likes

Discord:
Sapnap- Morning man!
Sapnap- make sure you actually get up today

Twitter:
Dream recently tweeted

I respond to Sapnap and start to look in my closet for an outfit. I settle on a white button-up, a oversized light gray sweater with a little white heart on the front, and some khaki coloured jeans. I grabbed my black Converse™ shoes and slid them on. I checked my bag before leaving my room. I walk down the stairs to smell bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart, I made some breakfast since it's my last day in town for a while." My mother explained as I sat at the kitchen table. Right, she was going of town for a business and wouldn't be back for a month. Dang. "Okay, well I gotta hurry, there's some stuff I need to get at the library before my tutoring session." I told her.

I stood and threw my bag on my nack as I hugged my mom bye.  She smiled and wished me luck. To be honest, I was going to need it. I stood waiting outside for the bus. I tapped my foot while humming, 'Boys Will Be Bugs by Cavetown'  and bobbing m head a little. I could hear the bus coming and I grabbed my earbuds out the side pocket of my bookbag and plugged them into my phone as I stepped into the bus. I sat four rows back and near the window. I waited to see a parking lot full of art done by previous and current seniors. I heard a small thud and then a grunt next to me, almost drowned out by the music.

I look over to see a small figured boy who wore a light blue sweater with a little box in the center and some jeans. His dark brown hair was ruffled and messy. "Oh, sorry am I taking up too much space?" I ask politely as I scooted over a bit. I was shocked when he replied with a British accent. "Oh! No sorry! It's my first day in American schools and I got up late and I don't exactly remember what my stop looks like and I just-" I cut him with a question, "What grade are you in? And where are you from, I like your accent?" I tried to make the sentences mold into each other but failed. He just nodded and responded, " I'm in- uhm a Senior, sorry I have no clue what grade that is here and I'm from London, England. My accent is a lot more southern though... " He admitted, he sounded ashamed at the last but. "No way! I'm also a Senior! I can help you find your classes and stuff if you want! I'm Karl, Karl Jacobs!" I excitedly introduced myself. I was so excited to meet a properly British person.

After a long conversation about the differences between the two countries, the high school had appeared. I stood and George, which I learned was his name, followed my lead, letting me  go in front of him. I lead him into the school to his locker. Then, as if expected, Nick walked over with a few of his jock buddies.

He looked at me slightly confused and just shrugged it off. "So where are we meeting up for trig stuff?" He asked his voice filling me with butter flies.

A/N - SO boom. George is here now uhhhhhhhhhh next chapter is good. bc i wrote it. also im editing all the chapters. and uhhhh yeah. also im replaying Undertale right now and it is good.

Feel free to contact me at  @Sockers12 on Twitter or through the comments with any ideas, corrections, or feedback!