🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁

💜Karl's POV💜

❖❖❖

I placed the books down on my desk and sighed in relief, 'This went a whole honk of a lot better than I expected.. ' I thought to myself as I headed back down to my living room. When I got downstairs, I found Nick sitting on the couch with a Call of Duty game loaded up on my Xbox. "Oh hey, I chose COD. I haven't played this one in a while. " He said while motioning for me to come over.

I took a seat next to him and picked up a controller. We got into the match and he ended up getting first blood and many kills to follow. "You're really good at this game. You must play really often. " I told him after he killed me. "Not really, I used to play a bunch in middle school with some buddies. " He explained while leaning forward and throwing his hand up. He cursed quietly under his breath as he went back to focusing on the game. "That's cool, I guess. I never really have anyone to play with usually." I tell him with a large grin plastered on my face after I successfully killed him in the game. I giggled as he tossed the controller lightly on the ground and pushed my shoulder. "No way! You're totally cheating! How did you even get me!" He laughed as I pushed back lightly

Thunk Thunk Thunk

We both look over to the door in unison. " Oh, must be my mom." Nick muttered while grabbing his bag. I walked with him to the front door. "You can come over again next week at the same time for our next little sesh if you'd like." I told him while smiling waving at his mom. "Thanks for helping me. Oh and, I had fun gaming with ya, we should do it again some time Jacobs." He smiled and waved and, wait did he wink at me? Oh my honkers! He did! He winked at me! Before I could do anything, the door was shut and Nick was probably in his car driving home.

I dragged myself upstairs still a little shaken from the thing at the door. My mind kept dancing around how he said my last name instead of Karl and how he winked at me before leaving and how he just acted as if I were going forget that. But of course, my mind couldn't dance forever. "Karl? You home? I brought some McDonalds!" My dad yelled out. I quickly rushed back downstairs and straight to the kitchen. "Yeah, I'm home. How was work?" I asked as I started digging around in a large bag for some nuggets and some fries. "It was good, super busy. How was you're little tutoring thing? That was today right?" He asked. "Yeah, it went well. We actually played some games afterwards too!" I explain as I stuffed my face with nuggets.

10:54pm

 Sapnap:  yo dude! sorry bout being dry asf today, that tutoring thing was pretty boring

honkkarl: i bet! my tutorin thing was pretty cool ig. but the guy freakin winked at me!

Sapnap: he did what? nuh-uh nobody can take my karl away from mwah!!

honkkarl: lol whateves ya weirdo! im headin to bed im honkin tired!

And with that, I plugged my phone up for the night and drifted to sleep.

❖❖❖❖

I woke up in a field full of colourful flowers. I sat up and blinked a few times before realizing the I wasn't anywhere near a city or town. I took a deep breath in as I stood. Many spring time smells made their way into my nose. In the distance was a boy. Not just any boy, no that's Nick Halo. What is he doing here? "Nick? Nick, where are we?" I called out to him. He turned to look at me. His dark hair was neatly combed on his head. His outfit was a dark suit. "Nick, what's going on?" Nick turned away and started walking. "Follow me Karl." He told me and, of course, I obeyed. I followed him for what felt like miles. We had passed through a forest and he lead me to a river. "This river is what holds us. We cannot let it run dry." Nick explained, though I don't have a clue what that means. "What do you mean?" He started to fade, "Nickolas what do you mean? What's happening? Don't leave me here!" I screamed as I tried to grab him, but alas he was gone. I sat down next to the river, tears rolling down my face. "No, no, he can't be gone. Not yet! It was only getting started!" A familiar beeping noise sang out into the forest. Was that my alarm clock?

❖❖❖❖

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in my bed. I turn off my alarm and fling myself off of the bed. "That- What a weird honking dream." I whisper to myself as I got ready for the day. Friday, finally the week is over. I chose a multi-coloured hoodie with a green swirl in the center. Me and my mom had made it a few months back for a party. I put on some jeans and my sneakers before rushing downstairs.

(882 words)

A/N - oooh fancy dream sequence!! I actually have something really good planned for the next chapter so stay tuned! can i say that for a wattpad book? eh oh well. I actually leave for a trip next friday(july 9) so updates may be on pause while im on my trip,  but I dont know... Anyways, I love you, drink some water! :]
-Elyxrs