🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽

💜Karl's POV💜

I sighed as I slumped further into the seat of the car. "Listen, I don't care. Bad home life or not, he had no reason to beat the shit out of me. And you. You just watched. So, i do not care." I said sternly. Nick looked shocked. Almost as he if he excepted something else. Like, excuse me, no. "O-Oh, I was just, uhm, pointing that out.." He spoke softly.

We finally arrive at my house and Nick pulls into the driveway. "So, I have a question to ask you. Well, technically two questions." Nick said while smiling. "What?" I said, maybe a little to angry. He  chuckled a little and took a deep breath. "One, can we tutoring to today? Two, this may seem weird, are you, uhm, apart of the, uhm, LGBT community? Not in like an offensive way, I just wanted to know because I actually know someone who has a crush on you and so yeah.." Nick spoke quicker towards the end it almost sounded like his last word. I nodded, "No and Yes, " I paused, "I don't want to talk to you and yes I'm a gay. Thought you already assumed." I had come to term with my sexuality for ever ago. I'm a bi-romantic asexual. A tad confusing but eh whatever. Nick sighed loudly. He smacked the steering wheel and then rested his head on his hands.

A minute or so went by, still in the car not getting out and going in, and I could hear little sniffles from beside me. "A-Are you crying? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry!" I start to rub his back and I now feel terrible. I just made a seventeen year old cry. He starts to chuckle through his little sniffs. "No, I'm fine, just won't be able to play on Friday, my grade is to low, " He paused to sniffle a bit more, "and my homework for tonight would've raised my grade just the amount I need. But, it's fine so don't worry. " He spoke sadly. I just gave him a soft smile while turning off his car. "As much as I want to be mad at you, I just can't. Football is honking important to you and I am not going to just sit here while you suffer because I'm mad. So, let's go inside. " I admitted. I seriously can't stay mad at him. I know how important football it to him and I don't want to ruin his football career because I'm being petty.

Nick looks at me with a huge smile on his face and quickly opens his door. He runs over to my side and throws my door open. "Woah dude calm down!" I giggle at him. He just grabs me and drags me to the door.

(476 words)

Author's Note - So so sorry that this chapter is so damn short but I dont really have much planned for this chapter. literally in the notebook i have the plans it just says
Chapter 7- Kark changes mind
like thats not a lot to go off. but i promise next chapter will probably be better  If you want mire content go read some of my other books!

Stay hydrated and I lovee youu :]]
-elyxrss