🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄴🄽

💜Karl's POV💜

"What?" I ask. I know what he said, but I was shocked. Nick and the other guy chuckled. "So, Jacobs will you be my boyfriend?" He asks again. I just giggle. "Of course Sappy." I giggle more. We stay on the phone for awhile, just laughing and talking. I found out Clay was the one with him.

"Hey, Karl, me and Clay are on the cliffs, wanna join?" Nick asked me happily. I smiled. "Sure, come get me." I accepted his offer and quickly got out of bed. I put on a large blue hoodie and some sneakers. Since no one was hone, it was easy to leave.

Patiently, I wait outside. After a little, an unfamiliar car rolls into the driveway. The window rolls down and reveals Clay. "Get in! Your uber is here!" Clay said laughing. I got in and we started the drive, laughing along the way.

We eventually got to cliffs. On the edge stood Nick. The moonlight shining in eyes. His hoodie sleeves rolled up halfway and his sweatpants slightly to big. "Hi cutie." Nick smiled at me. "Hey Nick, the view is pretty." I stated, as I walked next to him. "Yeah, I actually came here because it's so pretty, reminds me of you." Nick told me, his hand holding mine. "Nick, you are so sappy, a lot like your user name." I tell him.

We stand at the edge just looking out to the ocean. "Karl, look at me." Nick instructed. I looked at him, his eyes shining so beautifully. "Yes?" I ask him curiously. "I love you so much. You're so pretty." He complimented me. 

Then, I felt warmth on my lips. My eyes instinctively closed. Nick's lips were soft against mine. I could feel his breathe against my face. His hands lingered up and down my back and neck. I held his neck. This moment felt amazing. I never wanted it to end. I felt fireworks inside of me. I felt all the butterflies in the world. Yet, none of it could ruin this.

After what felt like forever, Nick broke the kiss. "I love you too, Nick." I tell him. My head laying on his chest. He places his head on top of mine softly. Hus fingers run through my hair as he hums a song, 505 by Artic Monkeys my favorite.

He pulls away from me and I shiver at the lost of his warmth. He sits on the ground softly patting the ground next to him. I sit down and lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and places his head on mine. "I never want this moment to end." I say. He giggles a little.  I feel his other hand trace lines on my face. "Same, but it's late and my mom is probably pissed." Nick said standing. "Come on, I'll drive you home."

Our drive was silent. Nick's fingers  intertwined with mine. I felt so safe with him. At each stop light we shared a small kiss. And at each stop sign, I pecked his cheek. I was going to kiss this boy constantly.

After a while, we reached my house. I stayed in the car though. "Goodbye Mr. Loverman." Nick said. "Awh, are you going to miss your little tutor?" I say and with that I go inside. Life continued, we loved each other forever.

T𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙.

(571 words)

Author's Final Note - Thank you all for reading this book. I worked hard on the chapters and story, so Im happy that most enjoyed. Please, if you like my writing check out my other works. I love you all so much and stay hydrated. Love, elyxrss :]