I'm not dead! Just really busy.

I'm really, really sorry about how long this is taking me to write. It really sucks cause I want to sit down and write but I haven't had the time lately. I just got accepted to college and I have the SAT and ACT coming up and I have homework everyday of the week and most of the times on the weekends as well. Then prom is coming up so I have to get my dress and figure out how I want my hair and I also have to make posters cause I'm on the prom committee and basically promote the prom and AP exams are coming up and on top of this I still have other things that I have to do for college and i'm working on getting my drivers licence as well as a car and god..it's just so much going on..I'm sorry this isn't a chapter but I just wanted to let you guys know what was happening. I swear I'm not stopping this story! I have everything planned out already I just need the time to write. I hope you guys can stick with me..I'm trying really hard. My senior year has been a roller coster ride of work and stress but yeah..I'm supposed to be looking at prom dress now but I wanted to let you guys know that this story isn't done until I get to the end! I thank you for sticking with me through this and I hope you guys enjoy what I have planned but for now, I'm off to pick out my dress then it's back to homework..see ya in the next chapter, hopefully!

-Tiffany