The Last Day of Summer

This took sooo long and for sort of a filler too gosh. Ahh well I hope you guys like this and the next chapter will come soon after this one! School sucks man. Oh and because both Ze and Scmowns are Steven, Ze will be called Ze and the other Steven will be Steven so I don't confuse anyone (or myself)! Gosh this took way to long meh but yeah on to the story! 

-Tiffany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie smiled wide as he skipped down the hall of his and his friends shared house toward his best freind's room. "Aleks~!" He called softly as he opened the door finding the boy in question under mountains of sheets. He smiled at the sight before walking to the side of the bed and pulled the covers back. Aleks' face scrunched up and the lose of warmth but didn't rise from his deep slumber. "Aleks!" Eddie began to lightly hit Aleks' face. His face scrunched up again and he let out a groan before turning over the face the opposite direction. Eddie pouted "Well, hard why it is then." He mumbled before backing up until he hit the wall. He gave a devious smirk before running full force at the bed and jumping at the last second landing right on the slumbering man in the bed, efficiently waking up and knocking the breath out of Aleks. 

"What the f*** dude?!?" Eddie started to giggle loudly as he moved off of the man, unable to answer the now angry man. But his aggression slowly faded, knowing he could never stay mad at the bubbly Latino before him. "The f*** did you want?" "You know we're doing that end of the summer party today and we gotta help set up!" Aleks sat up as he rubbed his eyes much like a sleepy child would "Oh yeah...Forgot about that. Ahh well get out so I can get dressed." "Fine you butt!" Eddie started to giggle again as he skipped out of the room. Aleks smiled as he shook his head and walked forward to the shower and to the start of his last day of summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Aleks was clean and in fresh clothes, he slowly made his way down the stairs and toward the sound of talking and giggling. Entering the kitchen he gave a tiny smile and a wave to the people occupying the space. "Finally! Aleks what took you so long?!" Jordan all but yelled. Aleks rolled his eyes as he leaned on the counter opposite to the man "Well sorry but I need my beauty sleep." Eddie giggled "Beauty sleep my a**! There isn't enough in the world!" James cackled. "Shut the f*** up James!" Eddie giggled louder while the other guys in the room chuckled. "Alright you two thats enough. We got a party to set up before our friends get here!" Aleks sighed "Alright lets do this." With that everyone split up the jobs needing to be done and in less than a hour the house was decorated and refreshments sat on folding tables ready for the upcoming event.

After everyone was done all of them went to the living room. Aleks ,though, wanted a drink so when he returned to the living all the seats were taken. Not thinking anything of it, he walked over and sat right on Eddie's lap. Eddie had been talking to Dan but when Aleks sat on his lap he raised an eyebrow as he looked at Aleks. Aleks just shrugged and said "Didn't want to sit on the floor." Eddie nodded before returning to his conversation with Dan. Aleks began to converse with Nick and Ze until the doorbell rang. Jordan immediately hopped up to get the door. Opening the door he was greeted by Max and Renee. "Hey guys! Come on in!" Jordan stepped aside as the two greeted him and entered. Closing the door he turned and led them to the living room. Once they entered different greetings were thrown at them. "Hey Aleks! Help me with the chairs!" Aleks sighed internally 'But I was comfortable.' He whined in his head before getting up from Eddie's lap and going to help set up more chairs. As they were setting up more chairs the doorbell rang again and Dan rushed to answer the door. "Hello ladies! Come on in." He stepped back allowing the 5 women to come in before leading them to the living room. "Monica!" Jordan jumped up from his spot to hug his girlfriend causing said girlfriend to giggle as she pecked him on the lips. Ali just went over a plopped down in Nick's lap. "Hey babe." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck before pecking his lips as well. "Hey." Liz had let the other girls walk ahead to grab hold of Dan's hand and pull him into a hug with a quick peck on the lips. The other two girls, Rachel and Ashley, went over to sit with Eddie, 

Aleks, James, Seamus, and Ze. Though before Dan could get any further from the door, the doorbell rang again and he let go of Liz's hand to rush back to the door. "Hey guys! You're the last ones, come on in!" Stepping aside he let the final guests into the house before leading them to the living room. Anthony was the first to reach to living room greeting everyone before walking over to sit with Ze. Kevin and Steven walked in last greeting everyone before going to sit with Eddie and Aleks. After a while of talking and catching up they decided they'd play with the Kinect for a bit. Jordan popped in Dance Central 3 and the group danced for hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many games, snacks, & stories later the group found themselves sitting in the living room exhausted and full, conversing. "You guys excited for this year?" Renee asked. Eddie was the first to answer. "Hell yeah! It's our last year in that hell hole!" "I dunno. Just kinda want it over with." Everyone nodded in agreement to Aleks' statement and the topic was moved to classes they'd wanna take. "I really want music. Guitar is fun to play." Eddie nodded "Yeah it'd so much fun and I could write more!" "I want computer programming!" "You should Dan! Your already amazing at it!" Jordan patted his shoulder. "Ahh well I don't know about amazing but I like to think I'm good at it." "Oh you dern sure are." Jordan said earning a giggle from Eddie. After a while the conversation was moved from school and back to games and people started to depart as it was nearing 10pm. Max and Renee being the first to leave. Then one by one everyone began to leave until the original 8 boys remained. 6 of the 8 were sprawled out over the couches and chairs but Jordan walked in from sending Monica off with Dan following after he too sent Liz off. "Guys get up we gotta clean up before we go to bed!" This earned him groans from the 6 tired boys. "Do we have toooooo?" Aleks whined as he moved his face out of the couch cushions and toward the equally tired latino half way on the floor next to him. Eddie giggled "Do we have a choice..?" Aleks groaned again before standing and pulling up Eddie. Eddie giggled again as he saw Jordan struggling with Dan to get James and Seamus up. "What?" Aleks looked up confused. Eddie just pointed at the 4 and Aleks began to laugh himself as he saw the situation. "Get to f*** up you lazy a****!" The heard Dan yell causing them to fall back on the couch in a fit of laughter. "Get up you dumbs! We wanna sleep!" Jordan yelled after and after James and Seamus were finally up Aleks and Eddie calmed down from their laughter and stood as well and the group started to clean. With 8 people it took a lot less time to clean up the mess and soon enough they were all headed to their rooms.

Eddie and Aleks, though, stopped by the kitchen to get a drink and Aleks noticed the little look Eddie gave him but he pretended he didn't see it as they made their way up to their rooms. When they reached their rooms right across from each other Aleks gave a smile and said "Night Eddie." Eddie returned the smile "Night Aleks!" They went into their respected rooms and Aleks immediately pulled his shirt off as well as his jeans before jumping in bed and falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah that took longer than I would've liked but there it was! I hope you guys liked it and as you read this I'm working on the next chapter! So hopefully it won't take as long as this chapter did and yeah thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day...or night! :3    

-Tiffany