Run, Baby, Run

Ello Readers~! It's been a while since I updated this story and I'm sorry! I just felt I was pushing myself a bit too hard and with school work and college things, I've been very very stressed. So I took a little break that was not supposed to include writing but I wrote two oneshots instead of resting..meh. Well ah that's enough about me! This one's a little short but here's the next chapter~! Enjoy!

-Tiffany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Alright. Follow me!" Bart smiled as he lead the group through a long, yet small hall with nine doors on each side and one door at the end of the hall. "I thought it would be bigger from how it looked outside.." Eddie whispered as they walked down the narrow hall. "Don't worry too much about the other rooms on this hall yet. We'll explain all of that later but for now we'll be in this room working on basics." Bart smiled to himself as he opened the door and let Kelly through before the rest of them walked through. Bart chuckled and Kelly giggled as they watched the teens look around, amazed.

The room was huge with ionic style pillars made into the walls at the four corners of the room and an extremely high ceiling. The floor was made of bright white marble and the walls were made of a hard type of clay that was a light gray. "We get to train in this?" Jordan asked as he looked at the high ceiling. Kelly nodded "Yep! Isn't it nice~!" Sounds of approval went through the group before Bart smiled and stepped in front of the teens. "Alright. Listen up guys! This is not going to be easy and it's gonna take a lot of effort, patience, and time. So I need you guys to give it your all and don't get frustrated if one of you is doing better than the other because everyone is going to learn at a different pace. Okay?" They looked at each other before they nodded, looks of determination replacing the awe they felt before. Bart and Kelly smiled before Kelly stepped froward to stand next to Bart. "Okay. Let's start with basic defense." Kelly smiled as she lifted her hand, gently pulling her fingers back into a loose fist where a beautiful bow, much larger than any normal bow, appeared in her hands and her brown hair turned a fiery orange color. Kelly smiled as she pulled a bright blue arrow from thin air, stretched it back and pointed it at Aleks. "Let's work on dodging, shall we?"

They watched in horror as she let the arrow go causing Aleks' eyes to widen before he just let his body react and closed his eyes tight. He didn't open them until he heard clapping. Confused, he slowly opened his eyes and found he was at the other end of the room, the arrow in the wall were he had been standing. "Good Job. Just have to work on doing that with your eyes opened next time!" Kelly smiled. Aleks stood there dumbfounded for a few moments before he said "What the f*** just happened..." Bart chuckled "You dodged." Aleks released the breath he didn't know he had been holding. "That scared the s*** out of me. Can you warn me next time you do that?" Kelly giggled "Nope~! It's a part of training." Aleks frowned "...Fine." He stretched and cracked his knuckles "Let's do this." Kelly smiled "Again?" "Again." She nodded before she pulled out another arrow and pointed it at Aleks, who now held a look of concentration on his face.

She let the arrow go and Aleks smirked before he moved so fast he disappeared and reappeared behind her. She smiled "Great job, Aleks! Now you just have to have that reaction when you get attacked off guard." Aleks nodded with a small smile "I'll try." Then he disappeared and reappeared next to Eddie and put a arm on his shoulder as he leaned onto him causing Eddie to jump. "THE F***, ALEKSANDER." Aleks laughed slightly "Sorry, Sly!" They all laughed a little before Kelly said "Alright, Jordan your up!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks sighed as he leaned onto the clay wall. Looking around at his friends, who were also tired from the basic training, he wiped some sweat from his brow and glanced over to Eddie who was leaning over on his knees next to him. "You alright?" Eddie looked up from his feet "Hah- Yeah. Just a little out of breath is all!" He gave a tired smile. "Alright, guys! I think we're done with the basics." Bart smiled wide, cutting off any further conversation. They all breathed a sigh of relief having been learning the right way to dodge, kick, punch and things like that, all day. Kelly smiled as well "Yes! And that means next time we can work on each of your individual powers!"

They all perked up at that. "When is next time?" Jordan asked excitedly "Well I know you all have to go to school so you don't seem suspicious so we'd probably train again next Saturday." Kelly giggled as they groaned. "Maaan...Well are we done for the day?" Kelly opened her mouth to speak but Bart placed a hand on her shoulder causing her to look back at him. She raised a brow as he nodded. "....Are you sure?" She asked quietly. He nodded in return and she turned to the confused teens. "Almost. There's one more thing we have to show you." Then with the flick of the wrist a circular object with bright blue lights emitting from smaller circles around the sphere, appeared before their eyes. "This is a ward. It was used before to see if enemies were coming from behind or to the sides to try and attack but we will be using them to monitor your houses and around school. It's only for a little bit, just for our time training so nothing happens to you." Eddie spoke up "It's so bright..wouldn't it be seen by anyone else who came near it?" Kelly shook her head "The thing about wards is you can change it's appearance but even then it's a little suspicious as there are only a limited amount of choices so we'r gonna make them visible to only those that place them. They'll also detect magic better than anything so Gods will show up clearly in your head." Aleks frowned "Wait so you see whatever triggers it in your head?" Kelly nodded "Yeah. But it doesn't bother normal thoughts or anything like that. It's like having extra peripheral vision or a sudden thought, depends on what's happening." "Ah. Okay." Aleks nodded.

"Alright well, that's all for today! We'll go and place the wards now. Oh and remember I'm always there at school so if something happens let me know, okay?" Kelly smiled as they nodded "Okay, see you guys!" Kelly grabbed Bart's hand and the two disappeared. After they were gone, the group silently left and piled into the cars, no one complaining of seating arrangements this time, as everyone was tired and the sun was setting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough, the group had made it to the house with some of the cars' occupants asleep; Renee, Steven, Aleks, Seamus, & Monica ended up being carried into the house as they wouldn't wake up. Ali and Liz needed a little help out of the car, being a little drowsy themselves, but was awake enough to walk into the house along with everyone else. They went back to the previous sleeping arrangements as Jordan didn't want them to drive home sleepy and went to sleep, ready for their time of rest the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hades sighed as Hel walked toward him after training a few of the new gods. "They are coming along quite nicely." She smiled "Good. No time must be wasted. When will the last god be located?" Hel frowned "His location is still unknown. The one harnessing Bakasura's soul seems to be running from us." Hel shrinked back at the anger coming from Hades. "This will not do. Our...recruits...failed, I take it?" Hel nodded "...And you? What happened when you went after him?" Hel looked down shamefully. "He..uh..He has already mastered Bakasura's abilities and he...slipped..from my grasp, my dear.." She stepped away from Hades as the anger seemed to double. "If it can't be helped...then I must do this myself." Hades talked calmly but with an underlying anger as he stood from his throne and floated away, the trail of purple smoke whisking behind him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A ways across the city there was a teenage boy, hunched down in an alley way clutching his knees tightly as he sighed heavily. It was dark and judging by the moon in the sky it was somewhere around 12 am to one in the morning. 'I...I wonder how Cry and Russ are doing..I- It's a little lame but..I miss them.' The boy ran his fingers through his short hair. 'After that whole fight with that girl with the weird eyes...I haven't seen them since. They told me to run and I wish I didn't..What would've happened had I stayed? Even if I didn't understand my...powers? Abilities..at the time..would I still be with my best friends?' He sighed 'I need to get to Snake's house.' With that thought the boy stood and leaped from the alley onto the roof of the store on the left. He smirked "Snake always says left." He mumbled as he leaped from roof to roof in that direction. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Alrighty~! That's it for this one! Hope you guys enjoyed and have great day...or night~! :3

P.S: HOLY FREAKING CRAP THIS STORY HAS LIKE OVER 2 THOUSAND READS?!? AHHH. LOVE ALL OF YOUR FACES~! <3 I hope a cookie falls from the sky into your hand so you can eat it and be happy! Lol XD Okay that's enough I'm done but THANKS SO MUCH~!!  Hope your day is swell~! X3

-Tiffany