...Jund?

Ello Readers~! I'm posting this a little early today as I'm about to go take a test but yeah! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Eddie and Aleks woke to an alarm. Groaning, Eddie sat up and rubbed his eyes before he glanced at the clock, finding red blurs instead of numbers. He rubbed a hand over his face before he grabbed his glasses off the side table and slid them on, looking again at the clock. '5:00' flashed brightly causing Eddie to sigh. "Aleks. Wake up!" The Russian, who hadn't even flinched at the alarm, just groaned and turned over so his back was facing Eddie. Eddie rolled his eyes and stood from the bed before walking around the bed and starting to poke Aleks. Aleks began to squirm in his sleep until finally he woke with a start "Stop, you f***!" Eddie giggled "Well excuse me for trying to make sure we got to school on time." Aleks groaned as he fell back onto the bed and covered his face with his arms. Eddie giggled again "I don't wanna go either but if I have to then you have to!" Aleks took a deep breathe before he sat up and rubbed his eyes like a sleepy child as he yawned slightly. Eddie's face softened as he saw this before he leaned down and kissed Aleks' forehead. "You're adorable you know that?" Aleks blushed lightly and returned his soft smile. "So I've been told.." They stared at each other for a moment before Eddie looked back at the clock and cursed. "What? What's wrong?" Aleks asked as Eddie started to rush around the room. "We got like 5 minutes to get to the bus stop!" Aleks' eyes widened "S***!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes from the school, Jund and Red stood at the bus stop, waiting for Red's bus to take them to school. "Remind me again why I'm not running right now?" Jund raised a brow. "You need rest, Scott. And a day in a normal situation, like school, will take your mind off the people chasing you." Red stated just as the bus rounded the corner. Jund sighed "I dunno..I've got a bad feeling about this." Red put a comforting hand on Jund shoulder and said "Everything's gonna be alright. We'll find them and..everything will be just fine." Jund just nodded, knowing Red's real reason for making him come to school with her. The bus pulled up with a screeching halt and the two got on, going straight to the back. Jund took the seat close to the window, watching the houses pass by until the school came into view. Dread filled him as they turned into the school and it was at this moment he knew, this was a bad idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick laughed at a joke that was made as he sat at their normal lunch table with everyone gathered around laughing and joking. That is, until something caught his eye. "Hey Nick, you alright bud?" Kevin asked as he noticed Nick's face. Nick didn't answer, but stood and walked toward a table where a red head and a boy sat. "Jund?" The boy's head snapped up at Nick's voice before his eyes widened. "Nick..?" Jund smiled and stood pulling Nick into a hug. "What are you doing here dude? It's been so long!" Jund chuckled "Yeah man. I'm uh only here for today." Nick raised a brow "Why? What's up?" Jund frowned causing a look a concern to cover Nick's face. "What happened?" Jund sighed "I- I don't know if you'll believe me.." Nick looked back at the table and motioned for James to come with him. "To the toilets. Let's go." James followed the two as Nick went with Jund to the boys bathroom, Kelly in her other form not far behind. They made sure no one was in the bathroom before Nick looked at James "James, this is Jund a friend of mine and of Cry." James gasped "Really? How's he doing?" Jund looked down "I- I don't know. That's part of what you probably wouldn't believe." Nick and James looked at each other before they said at the same time "Try me." Jund sighed "Well..It started on Friday a few months ago.."

~~~Flashback~~~

Jund laughed as he playfully punched Cry in the arm. "Ouch, you dick!" Cry laughed while Russ cracked a smile. "You two are idiots." Russ chuckled. The day had been long but fun. It felt like nothing could break the happiness they felt then, even the fact that they weren't normal. Oh how wrong they were.. 

They were walking home, like they do every evening, until they came to the field of grass they normally walked through to get back to their homes. Instead of an empty field, two teenagers stood there, like they were waiting for them. "Hey are you two alrigh-" Russ stopped himself as they looked up at the sound of his voice and saw that their eyes were a bright purple. "The f***..?" Cry whispered then the boy sprouted four black wings and from under the girl's long dress dog headed tentacles slithered out and she seemed to float. Jund was the only one who had not figured out how to use his abilities properly yet so Cry turned to him and yelled "Run Scott!" He frowned "Wha- What? But- But what about you guys?!" "Don't worry about us just get as far away as possible!" Russ answered. Jund stared at them "But-" Cry shook his head making a motion as if he was opening something. "No Buts!" Jund watched as a blue portal appeared in the wall. "Go, Jund! We'll find you! Just, don't stop running!" Jund looked at them for the last time and went through the portal, ending up in Cry's house. He turned to the wall and watched the portal disappear and with it his two best friends. 

~~~Flashback End~~~

"After that..I ran to Snakes house..It took a while but I got there and stayed there for a day almost two. Snake sent me to Red's house so I went and she wanted me to come to school with her so..here I am." James frowned "We..know where Cry is." Jund looked up "What? Where is he? Is Russ with him??" Nick sighed "He...visited us a few weeks ago but...he wasn't the same.." Jund felt his eyes start to water "They..They got him...didn't they?" Nick nodded slowly as he took off his sunglasses. Jund gasped as he saw Nick's eyes. "Nick what happened to you?" Nick sighed "I..I'm housing the soul of Fenrir." Jund raised a brow "Wait, that wolf beast god?" Nick nodded. "I'm housing the soul of Loki." James added and Jund looked confused "I- I don't understand.." Nick frowned "What we're trying to say is...we're just like you." Jund's eyes widened "You..you have abilities too?" They nodded "But you, Jund, are housing the soul of a god on the enemy team. The Dark is what they're called. They are the ones after you. That day you spoke of...I think you met the guys housing Scylla and Thanatos' souls." Jund ran a hand through his hair. "...They wanted us..to fight you?" Nick nodded "But- I couldn't, wouldn't fight you guys! That's- out of the question!" Nick sighed "I know you, Cry or Russ wouldn't want to go against us on your own free will, that's why they're chasing you." "Do you think it has something to do with the purple eyes?" Jund tilted his head. "You took the words right out of my mouth. There's some people we'd like you to meet. They should be able to answer all our questions." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their talk in the bathroom, Kelly set to watch over Jund leaving Bart to watch the other teens through the hidden wards around the school. The rest of the school day was quiet. Too quiet for Kelly's liking. Though, soon enough, the bell rang and teens piled out of every door and packed on the buses. Nick offered for Jund to come back to their place but Jund politely declined knowing how Red would probably worry. Nick frowned and not wanting to take no for an answer offered for Red to come as well. They agreed and took the bus back to the 'Creature' house. Their spirits were somewhat lifted as they boarded the bus, that is until Nick looked up and found the informant across the street in the same spot where they first saw him. "Guys! He's back..What are we gonna do? He's gonna tell Rory then he'll come after Scott!" Nick panicked. "Panicking won't help anything! Just wait until we get home. Kelly and Bart will know what to do." Jordan said calmly. "...Okay.." Scott gave a small smile at Nick's concern before he looked out the window and glared at the teen that took Cry and Russ away from them. "It's him...He's the one I saw in that field that day." He stated quietly causing the teens to frown before they too glared at the informant across the street. After a moment there was a warmth in Jund's hand and he looked down, finding Red had a loose grip on his hand. He squeezed her hand encouragingly. 'Cry...Russ..We'll get you home...Back where you belong..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty! I'm in a rush so thank you guys for reading and I'll see ya in the next one! :3

-Tiffany