To Zeus' House We Go

Hello Readers~! I'm really sorry for the lack of chapters and stuff but last week was the last week of school until like January the 7th and I had Midterms for half of the week. Also I had a Spanish project and a math project the I had to turn in that week and this past weekend I had Christmas shopping to do so yeah..I was really busy. But I'm just about done with Christmas shopping and the only things I need to do now is make food for Christmas and get a few more presents. Hah man I'm tired..but I wanted to post something so here you guys go! This one's a bit longer since I've been gone for a while. (Almost 3 thousand words omg) Also, I really wanna thank everyone again for almost 3k reads! That's like seriously the only reason I try to keep constant updates on this story but yeah love you all and enjoy this chapter~! <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bus ride was, surprisingly, uneventful. The group remained silent, each lost in thoughts about the war and the people in it. Finally the bus pulled up to their stop and the large group hurriedly got off and made their way to the 'Creature' house. Jund had snorted when he heard Jordan call their house that, making Jordan frown with fake sadness. Once they finally made it to the house, Bart and Kelly were standing there. "Hello, Jund is it?" He looked around at his new friends, seeking if the woman and the man were trustworthy before he nodded and turned back to the woman who had spoke to him. She smiled "My name's Kelly and this is Bart. We are the 'instructors' you could say of The Light." Bart smiled offering a small wave. Jund nodded once in greeting. "You're gonna explain what's happening to me?" She nodded "Yes and I could see what has become of your friends as well if you want me too." Jund and Red's eyes widened "You could?" Red asked hopefully. "Of course! I'm housing the god of earth. I could easily slip into The Dark's base and see what has become of...Cry and Russ was it?" Red nodded a real smile on her face for once as tears started to blurry her vision. "Thank you..they've been gone for so long, we've been so worried.." Jund put an arm around Red's shoulders as he spoke, seeing as she was close to tears. They looked at them knowingly "It's no problem..We'll see what's happening with them after we tell you why they want you, Cry, and Russ in the first place. Shall we go in?" Jordan nodded and unlocked the door letting everyone go through before he closed the door and locked it behind them.

Seamus, though, went to window next to the door after it closed, sensing something unusual. He stared suspiciously at a couple of bees and spiders sitting in a tree across the street, seemly looking as if they were conversing. "Sea? What's wrong?" Seamus looked at the insects one more time before he turned to James and smiled softly. "Nothing, just looked like it was gonna rain." James smiled wide "You sure do love rain don't you?" Seamus nodded a childish smile on his face "Rain's the best." James chuckled "Yeah..well everyone's already talking about the war, but I just wanted to see if you were okay." Seamus smiled and kissed his cheek "How sweet of you." James blushed lightly as his smile softened. "I try." Seamus chuckled "Well lets go. I know they're wondering were we are." James nodded before he kissed Seamus' forehead. "Okay, Sea." They smiled as James grabbed his hand and led him into the living room, the bees and spiders long gone, in Seamus' head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what you're saying is..the reason we have these abilities is because we're housing the souls of the gods of the past who fought this same war to a draw for each generation and me, Cry and Russ have souls of the gods on 'The Dark' while all of you have gods on 'The Light'?" Kelly nodded as Jund continued "And Hades and Hel are the one's chasing me and want me to fight you guys?" Kelly nodded again "I think I know what has become of your friends now." Red sucked in a breath. "W-what do you think happened?" Kelly frowned "I believe they are still alive as they hold two gods of The Dark's souls, Janus and Hercules from what you have told me of their abilities, but I also believe Hades may be playing dirty." Jund's brows furrowed "What do mean, playing dirty?" Bart sighed heavily at that "Ror- I mean, Hades has the ability to take control of the minds of weak or untrained gods. You would know if one is being controlled by Hades as their eyes will turn bright, almost neon, purple. He should not be able to use this ability as in history, Zeus put a bind on this power so the battle could be fair. Zeus didn't have the power to stop the war from happening but he felt the least he could do was make it fair. It's always been fair but..I think Zeus gave 'The Light' the advantage this generation." They looked at him, confused. "How so?" Jordan asked. Kelly smiled "Take Jund for example. Jund you don't want to fight anyone, do you? If you did you wouldn't be running away from Hades. Your heart is pure and your abilities have strengthened which will make it much more difficult for Hades to take control of your mind." Bart continued "We saw who's soul went into who on both sides and I didn't find a trace of darkness in any of the mortals who now house 'The Dark's' souls. This war was one sided from the beginning but Hades...he'll do whatever it takes to win this war, it seems.." Bart felt his eyes start to water "G-give me second, please.." He whispered before he left the room, leaving Jund and Red confused. Kelly left to find him so Jund looked to Nick for answers. "The guy who's housing Hades' soul is a guy named Rory who was one of Bart's good friends. They were hanging out together when they gained the knowledge of Geb and Hades. Bart said when they got the memories, Rory looked at him with disgust. Then Bart called him by his nickname as Rory started to leave but Rory just glared at him telling him that he wasn't Rory or Drybear anymore, he was Hades and that their friendship was over." Jund and Red frowned at that. "Poor Bart..."