The Gods of Highschool

Hello readers! So yeah this is a mordern day Smite thing with The Creatures and freinds that I came up with while watching the Smite Tourny in Atlanta. This will be 3rd person but mostly centered around Aleks and Eddie. This isn't the begenning of the story yet as I'm a lazy bum and I've only been planning which god everyone would be and I just started writing this up today. So this is sort of a sneek peek at it as well as all the people who should be in this story along with their god. If you want tell me which god you think these guys should be!

-Tiffany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks - Mercury 

Eddie - Apollo

James - Loki

Seamus - Chronos

Dan - Odin

Jordan - Thor

Nick(Sp00n) - Fenrir

Steven(Ze) - Aunbis

Liz - Chang'e

Ali - Isis

Monica - Bastet

Anthony(Chilled) - Poseidan

Max(Gassy) - He Bo

Renee - Neith

Kevin - Guan Yu

Steven(Scmowns) - Sun Wukong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie smiled wide as he skipped down the hall of his and his friends shared house toward his best freind's room. "Aleks~!" He called softly as he opened the door finding the boy in question under mountains of sheets. He smiled at the sight before walking to the side of the bed and pulled the covers back. Aleks' face scrunched up and the lose of warmth but didn't rise from his deep slumber. "Aleks!" Eddie began to lightly hit Aleks' face. His face scrunched up again and he let out a groan before turning over the face the opposite direction.

Eddie pouted "Well, hard way it is then." He mumbled before backing up until he hit the wall. He gave a devious smirk before running full force at the bed and jumping at the last second landing right on the slumbering man in the bed, efficently waking up and knocking the breath out of Aleks. "What the f*** dude?!?" Eddie started to giggle loudly as he moved off of Aleks, unable to answer the now angry man. Aleks' agression slowly faded though, knowing he could never stay mad at the bubbly Latino before him. "The f*** did you want?" "You know we're doing that end of the summer party today and we gotta help set up!" Aleks sat up as he rubbed his eyes much like a sleepy child would "Oh yeah...Forgot about that. Ahh well get out so I can get dressed." "Fine you butt!" Eddie started to giggle again as he skipped out of the room. Aleks smiled as he shook his head and walked forward to the shower and to the start of his last day of summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ehh wasn't much but I hope you guys liked that! The first chapter should be up sometime this week (Spring Break~! Woo!) and updates after that might be a little slow with school and procrastination but i'll try to get them out quick if people like this so yeah...Thats it for now. Thanks again for reading and have a nice day...or night! :3

-Tiffany