The Gods & The Back Stories Part 2

Hello Readers~! THE HYPE!! Ahhh I'm so happy this chapter is done! I was getting a little bored writing out all the bios and stuff but it had to be done! I finished this yesterday after I did my homework (an essay ewww), though, by the time I finished it was waaay past my bed time so I was freaking tired at school today but I had to get this done cause you guys have waited long enough! I'm posting this before I do my homework (It's Art this time! Woo~!) because I've been excited all day so here's the second part of chapter 6! Enjoy~! 

-Tiffany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renee squeezed her eyes shut as she held her head and placed a hand on Max's shoulder "I-I don't know..This sudden pain..in my head but..I think it's gone now." Slowly she opened her eyes and gasped again. "What's wrong?" Max looked at her with concern. "I can see them now.." "The other strings?" She nodded as she looked at everyone in the room, her eyes lingering on James, Seamus, Eddie, Aleks, Kevin, and Steven. "What do you see Renee?" Kelly asked curiously. Renee smiled "Well there's pink strings connecting everyone in this room." "Even us?" Bart asked curiously. She nodded. "Yeah I guess your our friends now." Bart and Kelly smiled before Kelly said "Thank you." Renee smiled back "No problem. Well I guess I'll be doing string readings after we're done with story time." Bart nodded "Okay. Well who's next?"

"I think I want to go next. I made a golden shock wave with my hands." Bart furrowed his brow "What was happening?" "Well people were crowding around Ze after he fainted and I wanted them to give him so room so I stood in front of him and yelled for them to back up and a golden shock wave came out of my hands and I knocked a few people down." Bart smiled "Ah! Ashley your god is Athena, The Goddess of Wisdom. In war, there are two kinds of soldiers: those that fight for blood, and those that fight for honor. The first crave the clash of steel and smell of slaughter, the latter know the wisdom of justice, the kindness of mercy, and that life should never be taken wantonly. These different warriors seek different Gods. Ares, God of War revels in the bloodletting, but his sister, Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, is patron to those who fight with dignity, and only when there is no other alternative. Favored daughter of Zeus, wise as ten thousand scholars, just as the scales themselves; Athena is a paragon of incorruptible virtue, and worshipped with righteous fervor. So revered is she that Athens, greatest city in all the world, is named for her, and regal temples adorn the countryside in her honor, each tended by loyal priestesses. To Athena, a life is a precious thing that need not be wasted in frivolous battle. Bloodthirsty Ares, on the other hand, is reviled by their father and chained by his ravenous subjects. Before the split, Athena stayed in the shadows and helped to stop any trivial fights and things that would start a war but, She couldn't have stopped the war of the Gods. After the split she joined The Light after her brother, Ares, joined The Dark. She reluctantly went to battle, though she knew that if she did not then millions of mortal's souls would be a stake and the underworld would rule all of the realms. She was made to face Nemesis, The Goddess of Destruction, and was killed after Nemesis activated a temporary shield and dashed forward and sunk her sword through Athena's stomach. Nemesis killed both Bastet and Thor before she was killed by two arrows from Artemis, one in the heart and one in the head." "I like my god! Athena sounds really cool and nice." Ashley laughed lightly.

"I wanna go next! I jumped really high but I didn't come back down so I looked behind me and I had blue green wings made of light behind me, keeping me floating." Kelly thought for a moment "Wings of Light, huh? That sounds like..Freya! Rachel your god is Freya, The Queen of Valkyries. Valkyries, the elite and angelic warriors of the Nordic Pantheon, are as beautiful and dangerous as a midnight winter storm. Yet their queen, Freya, so irresistibly desirable, so uncompromising in warfare, make the Valkyries seem nothing more than plain paper dolls. She’s the object of desire for every God, every man, and the envy of every woman. Even the Frost Giants crave her for their own, often devising devious plans to trick or force her into marriage. But Freya is proud and strong, with the cunning to escape her enemies and ruthlessly retaliate. Every rose bears thorns, but this one wields swords. Were it up to her, Freya would have little to do with blood and blades. Her name literally means “the lady,” and none of more worthy of the title. She adores bright flowers, pleasant company, and the sweet lilt of a sad love song. She’s sensual and amorous, invoked by worshipers seeking to bear a child or find a lover. Ruler of the realm of Sessrumnir, a place much like Valhalla, where the souls of dead warriors spend eternity, Freya provides comfort and bliss to the fallen. Once, Freya was married to the mysterious and elusive God, Od. Immediately following their wedding, Od went on a journey to distant and inhospitable lands. So long was he gone the Gods presumed him dead. Distraught and heartbroken, Freya spilled tears of gold and searched the globe for him. Finally, she discovered him ship-wrecked and twisted into a hideous sea monster. Melancholy but loyal, she stayed and comforted him. Though one night, while she slept, a daring hunter slew the beast Od had become. Moved by Freya’s utter despair, the Gods agreed to allow Od into Sessrumnir, despite the fact he had not died in battle, so he and Freya could remain together forever. After the split, She joined the light so she would not lose Od. If the underworld would take over then Sessrumnir would be no more and Freya could not lose Od. Freya was was made to fight against Cupid, The God of Love. I know you're thinking how could the God of Love be on The Dark? Well no one really knows the reason Cupid joined The Dark but some speculated it's to do with Psyche, A mortal that Cupid accidentally scraped his arrow and fell in love with. Freya killed Cupid and wounded Hel when she flew up and sent powerful, magical blasts down from the skies. Freya was one of the last two Light, alive, on the battlefield. Her opponent and one of the two Dark left was Ullr, The Glorious One. Ullr and Freya fought for a long time before Ullr had though he killed her and was about to walk away for the battlefield as the victor but Freya was not yet dead and she lifted her sword and fired a magical blast through his heart, killing him instantly. She then died shortly after Ullr fell and the war was temporarily stopped." "Wooah! Freya sounds so cool! She's like really f***ing strong if she was one of the last gods on the battlefield!" Bart and Kelly nodded before Kelly said "She was very very strong and we'll help you get that strong, maybe even stronger!" Rachel smiled "Hell yeah!!"