A New Year

Hello readers~! Finally another chapter, I know i'm sorry finals and EOCTs suck but school's finally done and summer's here so chapters should be more frequent but that's enough about me on to the story! Enjoy!

-Tiffany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie was the first to wake again, his excitement for his last year waking him before his alarm. He yawned looking over at his clock finding nothing but a bright red blur. Grabbing his glasses of the table next to his bed and sliding them onto his nose he finally saw a bright '5:00.' He yawned again, slipping out of bed and walking over to his closet with a sleepy smile. Pulling out a random shirt with skinny jeans, he walked to his bathroom and got in the shower. After he was dresses, he checked the clock again finding he had spent 20 minutes in the shower. Whistling quietly he walked out of his room and downstairs to the kitchen finding a note on the fridge that read 'Hey guys me, Dan, Nick, and Ze are already at school. Monica and Liz came over and got us early hope you four can handle yourselves! Meow. -Jordan' Rolling his eyes at the last word he grabbed a pop tart and walking to the living room and turning on a random morning cartoon until 5:30 rolled around. Standing again he was about to walk up stairs to wake the others when he saw a wooden spoon in the kitchen and a devious smirk soon filled his face as he walked into the kitchen, grabbed the spoon and a pot from the cabinet before walking up the steps and stopping in the hall, directly in between James and Seamus' rooms. Before he could hit the pot though, the room across from his opened revealing a tired Russian. Immediately figuring out what Eddie was about to do, he laughed quietly, making Eddie quietly giggle himself before mouthing a countdown. On 1 the Puerto Rican banged the spoon into the pot screaming "Wake up guys!" at the top of his lungs. 2 distinct thumps followed the sudden noise, then a loud "WHAT THE F***?!?" echoed throughout the house from James' room while a groan and a low "The f***?" was heard from Seamus' causing Aleks to fall into a laughing fit. At his laughter Eddie began to laugh as well. Then the doors opened revealing an angry James and annoyed Seamus. "The f*** Eddie?!?" James all but yelled at the Puerto Rican now on the floor laughing with the Russian. "You dicks can suck my left testicle." James said as he turned back into his room to get ready fueling their laughter while Seamus just sighed, shaking his head before turning as well to go back into his room. A few minutes after the two went back into their respected rooms, Aleks stood wiping the few tears that had fell from his laughter and holding out a hand to Eddie. Eddie smiled, taking the hand and standing up. Eddie stood there for a second, running his fingers through his hair, then just as he was about to go downstairs Aleks called his name timidly. Confused at the sudden change in tone he turned to the Russian. "Yeah?" Aleks' face was a light shade of red and Eddie worried for a second if the boy was getting a fever or something but Aleks words interrupted his thoughts "You can uh let go of my hand now." Eddie looked down and sure enough his hand was still holding Aleks' "Oh! Sorry.." He said as he took his hand from his immediately missing the warmth "It's alright." Aleks' face was still light red as nodded to Eddie and the two walked downstairs in silence. Aleks went to the kitchen getting a pop tart and walking back to find Eddie bent over tying his shoes. Aleks had to force himself to not stare, finding it a usually hard task to do. Finally Eddie finished tying his shoes then grabbed his bag before standing straight again and turning to find a red faced Aleks stuffing a pop tart in his mouth. "You alright dude?" Eddie asked concerned. "What? Oh. Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." Aleks answered before stuffing more of the pop tart into his mouth. Eddie walked closer putting a hand on Aleks' forehead. "You sure? You look a little red. It doesn't feel like a fever..." Aleks face reddened more as he backed away from Eddie "I'm fine man. Really." Eddie looked at him for a moment not believing him before saying "...Alright. If you say so." He shrugged and Aleks internally sighed in relief. Though before he could get the redness from his face James and Seamus came downstairs, the first of which immediately noticing the red in Aleks' face. "Aww Look at him! He's blu-" Seamus hit James in the back of his head cutting off James' sentence, earning a glare from James and a thankful look from Aleks. Seamus just smirked as Eddie looked around completely confused. "Don't worry about it." Seamus said to Eddie before dragging James with him to the door, Aleks and Eddie following.