Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel

Upon arriving at the canteen, Beerus, Whis, Goku, Vegeta, Ophis, Vali, Kuroka and Bikou saw the Kuoh Academy's canteen for the first time.

Beerus - So this is the canteen of this school. Interesting. I wonder what food will they serve to us.

Vali - It's pretty clean and organized to be honest.

Koneko - Yeah. The staff here always clean this canteen when they have spare time.

Bikou - I see.

Kuroka - Say, who is the chef here?

Xenovia - One of the chef here is Y/n of course. When he has spare time, he always help the staff in cooking the students' breakfast, lunch, snacks and sometimes dinner when the students have night shifts.

Goku - Is that so? Y/n sure is a hardworking person isn't he?

Rias - And lovable too. That's why many students especially the female students here is close with him because of his good attitude towards them.

Ophis - I see.

Suddenly, a gold portal appeared behind them and they saw Michael and her sister, Gabriel.

Michael - Oh, there they are.

Irina - Mi-Michael-sama???

Irina and Xenovia swiftly walk to him as they kneel down in front of them.

Xenovia - What are you doing here my lord?

Michael - We came here to see how Y/n is doing after all these days. Say, where is he?

Irina - At the kitchen my lord.

Michael - I see.

Gabriel then saw several mysterious people well for her that is and she said,

Gabriel - Who are those people?

Irina - Come with us and we will introduce you and your brother to them.

Gabriel - Okay.

Michael - I would like to know them. I mean they are not hostile right?

Xenovia - Yes my lord.

The four of them went to Goku and the rest.

Xenovia - Guys and gals, we would like to introduce, Michael-sama and her sister Gabriel.

Gabriel - Hi everyone! It's so nice to meet to each one of you.

Michael - A pleasure to meet to each one of you.

Then each one of them introduce themselves one by one.

The two siblings realized that Beerus is a God of Destruction in Universe 7.

Michael - So, you are a God of Destruction, Beerus-sama.

Beerus - Yes Michael. But someone here is much stronger and wiser than me.

Gabriel - Who might that be?

Beerus - My mentor and Y/n's friend, Whis.

Whis - Why hello there, fellow angels.

Gabriel - *gasp* You are an angel as well?

Whis - Yes Gabriel. And Beerus-sama is right.

Michael - Why am I not surprised? An angel stronger than a God huh? It is ironically interesting.

Whis - In our Universe, that is.

With Y/n

Y/n - Thanks for the help everyone! All of you can go home now and take a rest.