Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage

While Riser's peerage is charging to Samson at full speed, Samson just only waited for them with a smirk on his face.

Riser - What is he smirking for?

When the girls is attacking Samson, he simultaneously dodging and blocking all of the incoming attacks. Not to mention there are seven of them attacking at the same time.

Issei was amazed at the sight and he said,

Issei - He's so freaking fast! I can't see him blocking or dodging.

When the pawns back away they were panting really hard while you only stand there like nothing happened.

Samson - All of you are so freaking slow. I'm getting bored with this. This is just only a waste of my time. He said as he yawned.

The pawns gritted their teeth and Ile and Nel charge to Samson while wielding a chainsaw.

Ile - Your going down!

Samson - Oh really? Then how about this.

When he wave his hand, he caught the two chainsaws so fast that his hand is not moving.

Ile and Nel gasped in utter shock that their weapons are stolen at a blink of an eye.

Samson then placed the two chainsaws in the ground and destroys them with a ki blast.

Ile - H-H-How did he d-do that?? She said in complete shock.

Nel - Your going to pay for stealing and destroying our weapons!

Samson - Come at me with all of your power. You said as made your battle stance.

The twins charged at you at full speed ready with a kick. When they kicked you, you only blocked them with your two fingers and after blocking, you grabbed their leg and toss them upwards and fired two ki blasts one on each. When the blasts hit them, it causes an explosion. After the explosion disappeared, you can see the twins falling down on the ground and landed with a loud thud. When they try to get up, they failed and disappeared meaning they retired.

Announcer - Ile and Nel have been retired.

All of the people there (except Koneko) gasped in shock as Samson defeated the twins with ease.

With Sirzech, Sona and her peerage.

Sona - I can't believe that guy defeated those twins with ease. She said shocked.

Sirzech - I agree with you there Sona. I would like to meet this guy. He said while placing his right hand on his chin.

With Archangel Michael and the rest

God and Michael was watching through a large crystal ball that God made and they were shocked at Samson's power.

Samuel - Go get them, Samson! Teach them a lesson. He cheered.

God - Say who is this Samson guy?

Archangel Michael - I believe that guy with the cloak is Y/n.

God - Eh?! I didn't recognize him earlier. Say how did he achieve that unimaginable power?

Archangel Michael - He trained with his friends way back in Universe 7.

God - Universe 7?

Archangel Michael - It's a universe where Saiyans like Y/n live. He explained.

God - Ah I see.

With Rias and the rest

Rias, Akeno, Asia and Kiba as well as the two hooded figures (who is Irina and Xenovia) were watching the fight between Samson and Riser's pawns and they were happy with the result.