Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!

Rias and the others teleported inside the ORC Room.

Rias - Please, put Issei on the couch, Kiba.

Kiba then put the unconscious body of Issei at the couch.

After a while, Issei wake up and scratch the back of hid head and said,

Issei - Did I won against Samson?

Kiba - Unfortunately, you suffer a major defeat from him.

Issei then clenches his fists upon hearing Kiba's statement.

Issei - Damn it!! I'm so weak! He said angrily.

Rias then began to comfort Issei and said,

Rias - Don't be upset, Issei. From what I can tell you, you put a decent fight with him.

Issei - No. That's not true. I can feel that he is holding back some of his power. I'm afraid that if releases all of his power, he might destroy the whole city without breaking a sweat. I'm going to train more.

Rias - How? There's only four days before the rating game and it's already night.

Issei - Samson is going to help us against Riser, don't you remember?

Rias - Yeah I think he said that.

Issei - Then we will leave the rest to him. I'm just going to train for one day, non-stop. I'll see you a bit.

Issei then left ORC Room and began to train once again but this time it's only at the outside of the ORC Room.

With Y/n and co.

Everyone of you teleported in front of your house and it's now evening.

You then opened the door using your keys and let the girls go inside. Once you get inside, you lock the door and open the lights and to see the girls are sitting on the sofa. But before they sat down, they remove their cloak and placed it on the table.

You then stretched your arms a bit and you said,

Y/n - Man, what a long day. I thought that dumbass will give me a challenge but he failed.

Koneko - By the way, are you going to help us against Riser's peerage?

Y/n - Yes. I've said that to Rias before we left, why?

Koneko - Oh, it's nothing. I just wanted to know.

Irina - And what will you do if the rating game is over, Y/n?

Y/n - After the rating game, I'm going to reveal myself to them and I will torture them. Well except for Kiba and Akeno because they didn't know what they did to me and what I've been through.

Irina - Oh okay.

Y/n then remove his cloak and place it on the table where the girls put their cloak and went to kitchen. You then grabbed an apron and a headband and you started to cook dinner.

While you are cooking, the girls then went to the dining room and began to sit on the chair.

Xenovia - I wonder what food will he serve to us.

Koneko - I didn't know Y/n can cook. He will be a great husband someday.

Y/n - Thanks Koneko.

Then you continue to cook.

After several minutes you are now done cooking and you served the food.