Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form

After the little sweet talk with Y/n, Rias proceed to Sona and the rest to help them to upgrade their house.

Rias - Mind if I join in?

Issei - You may Rias-senpai. We might need your help.

Rias - Thanks everyone. For giving me a chance to collaborate with you. I promise I'll do my best.

Sona - Promise not to make a ruckus or a commotion that can ruin us, okay? Because if you don't, you know what will happen to you.

Rias raises her right hand at her head level and placed her other hand on her chest.

Rias - I promise.

Sona can read to her eyes that she is true to her words.

Sona - Good. You'd better be.

Since she is powerless, she tried to let out her wings but nothing came out.

Rias - That's strange. Why I can't let my wings out?

Sona - That's because you are now a mere human being. When I made ritual to you, I made sure to make a completely powerless human for the wrong things that you have done to us, especially to Y/n.

Rias - I-I-I see. But that doesn't matter, what matters is I started to live my life once again.

Then they continued to upgrade the house once again.

With Y/n.

As usual, he is training behind the house of his. He was currently mastering and gaining full control his Super Saiyan 4 form that he gained when he trained with Goku and Vegeta several months ago at the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

He managed to retain his form for about 5 minutes long and due to too much power and energy, he suddenly collapsed from the ground, reverting back to his normal form.

With Rias and the rest

After five hours, they are now finally done upgrading their house which looks like this (from the picture below)

Sona - Whew!!! All done!

Issei and Asia high fived with each other as they said happily,

Issei/Asia - We did it everyone!

Rias - Yes we may. Not only that, we have swimming pool in front of it.

Sona - Thanks to my magic, we built this mansion as fast as we could for about 5 hours. Issei.

Issei - Yes? Sona-senpai?

Sona - Can you call Y/n for me?

Issei - Consider it done, Student Council President.

Unbeknownst to them, there is someone spying on them in the bushes.

???? - Fascinating. They've already upgraded their house. This is my chance to kidnap that Y/n guy. He seems interesting to me. I will bring him to my master.