Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut

Timeskip to Lunch

The gang then meet up to Table 3 as they sit down besides to each other and they began to eat some of their lunch while Rias, Akeno, Kiba and Asia were in table 2, eating some of their lunch as well and they are in front of Y/n and co.

Y/n - How was your day, everyone?

Issei - It's great. I learned some many lessons during Physics and Math class. He said while smiling.

Y/n - Good work, Issei. He said while giving him a thumbs up.

Issei - Though I need to practice more to easily master the formulas that the teacher is giving.

Y/n - With a lot of hard work and determination, I'm sure you will pass the test next week.

Issei - Eh?! We have a test next week?

Y/n - Yeah. You didn't know?

Issei - No I don't, but thanks for informing me, Y/n.

Y/n - No problem. *as he looks to Koneko* What about you Koneko, how was your day?

Koneko - It's fine and we meet a new student.

Y/n - And who might that be?

Koneko - Asia Argento and she is right over there. *as she pointed Rias and the others* Speaking of which, there is that red-haired slut in front of us.

Y/n then looked in front of him and saw Rias and the others, chatting with each other happily.

Y/n - Tch. You simply sighed and continues to eat some of your lunch.

After 45 minutes of chatting and eating, the school bell soon rang as the students went back to their respective classrooms.

Xenovia - Well there's the bell. We should go now. Bye guys, I'll see you at dismissal. She said as she waved her hand together with Irina.

Issei - Good luck on your next class, Xenovia and Irina. He said while smiling to them.

Irina - Thanks, Issei. We're going to need that. She said smiling back to Issei.

With that, Xenovia and Irina went to Section A-3. Koneko went to Section A-4.

Issei - What is our next subject, Y/n?

Y/n then opened his notebook.

Y/n - Let's see. *as he read his schedule* It's Chemistry.

Issei - Thanks. Let's go back.

Y/n - Right away.

Issei and Y/n then went back to Section A-5. Unbeknownst to them, there is a hooded figure, watching them intently.

???? - So that Y/n guy is somewhat unique compared to the Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels. I can't sense his demonic energy meaning he is only a petty human. And he is together with the Red Dragon Emperor. *as he smirks* I can't wait to fight that Y/n guy.

After saying that, the hooded figure then go outside of the canteen and he is now on a baseball field. The mysterious figure then looked at his sides to make sure that there are no people around. When he is done, he lets out his white draconic wings and began to fly upwards.

With Y/n and Issei

Y/n and Issei managed to arrive at their classroom and fortunately, they aren't late and they have five minutes before the class starts. After five minutes, The teacher arrived as the students stand up and greeted the teacher. The teacher then greeted back to them and the students sit down. Their subject is Chemistry.