Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner

Y/n's mind - 'So he's just like Zamasu as well from what I have heard from my father. All that filthy mortals and stuff.'

Loki - Prepare yourselves, devils and mortals for I will eradicate this entire universe together with Ouroboros Dragon Goddess!

Vali - Ophis, why are you doing this? And where is Bikou and Kuroka?

Ophis remained silent.

Loki - Hahahaha. Why don't you look behind for you can witness your worthless friends.

Vali immediately looked behind him and saw Bikou and Kuroka locked up in a some type of magical cage that neither of them can unlock.

Bikou / Kuroka - Vali!

Vali - Bikou, Kuroka! Hang in there! I'm going to get you out of there!

Vali transformed into his Balance Breaker Form and fired a white Dragon Shot to the cage but unfortunately it didn't do anything.

Y/n - Vali! Watch out!

A massive dark violet beam of dark draconic energy coming from Ophis is heading towards to Vali. The beam is so powerful enough that it can kill a Heavenly Dragon in one shot and it is not in full power state yet.

Y/n uses his Instant Transmission to teleport in front of him. Upon arriving, he immediately casted a purple magic circle. After 30 seconds of absorbing the beam,
Y/n's power level rises up once again but this time it's exponentially higher.

To put it in numbers, his power level was increased by 1,000,000,000,000 from 1,000,000,000. So that means, his power was multiplied by 1,000 times and it is enough to fully control the power of Super Saiyan 4.

Vali - Th-Thank you, Y/n.

Y/n - Hey. No problem. I always got your back. Speaking of, I am now more powerful than before thanks to that attack.

Bikou - Whoever you are, Thank you for saving Vali. He smiled.

Kuroka - Yeah. He is a long-term friend of ours. And m-m-m-may we k-k-k-know your name? She stutters.

Y/n - It's Y/n L/n. But you can call me Y/n. *as he glared at Loki and Ophis* I won't forgive you guys. That attack has the power that can kill the Heavenly Dragon including the host.

At Beerus' Planet

Supreme Old Kai, Supreme Kai, Kibito, Whis, Beerus, Goku and Vegeta are watching them in a crystal ball.

Whis - It seems that Loki had made his move by telling to Ophis to attack those two people there in a cage.

Goku - What did Y/n do to protect them?

Vegeta - It's called Magic Siphoning. Also he has Physical Absorption if I recall.

Goku - What are those? Is it some kind of ability? Also I didn't know Y/n has those kind of abilities.

Whis - That's right. Magic Siphoning and Physical Absorption are similar to each other. Though it only differs on what type of attack is getting absorbed. Magic Siphoning can absorb Magical attacks while Physical Absorption can absorbs Physical attacks like punches, kicks and anything related to physical combat. And I believe Y/n-san can activate those abilities simultaneously.

Goku - I see. So that means, until those abilities are activated, he can absorbs pretty much anything, right?

Whis - Right.

Goku - Now I know. Now that I think about it, those abilities are kinda overpowered.

Whis - Yes. When Y/n has enough power, he might even surpass everyone of us in terms of power. Including the Ultimate Supreme Omni God, Zeno-sama.