Chapter 28: Vali

Author - I entitled this chapter "Vali" because it only focuses on him as the chapter goes by. Nevertheless, Let's get right into the chapter.

After 30 minutes of careful flight, Y/n and Vali arrived in front of his Mansion. They landed on the ground gently and softly, not causing any noise.

Time check: 9:00 p.m.

Vali - I've got to say, your mansion is huge as a 4-star hotel.

Y/n - Hehe. Thanks. Let's go inside.

Vali - Right.

Y/n - Before I forgot, I've got some things to restore.

Vali - Like what?

Y/n - Like that. He said as he pointed to the craters. All kinds of sizes of craters are present there.

Vali - Don't tell me........

Y/n - Uh-huh. I have also the power of Restoration.

Y/n fly above at the altitude of 20 meters and began to charge up a sphere of Life energy which is 2 meters in diameter by raising his two arms. (Just like Spirit Bomb that Goku always do when he wanted to finish his battle) After charging up for 25 seconds, the sphere is 50 meters in diameter. He throw the large sphere. When it made contact on the ground, the sphere began to explode into green and white glitters that shines brightly that cause too much light that Vali needs to cover his eyes to prevent blindness.

After 5 seconds, Vali opened his eyes and he saw that there are no longer craters on the field.

Vali - Amazing.

Y/n - I know right? Thanks to my friends in Heaven who are angels. They taught me that healing technique which is called "Life Bomb". Now come, let's go inside.

Y/n then opened the door and surprisingly, the lights in the living room is on.

Y/n - Huh. The lights are open. Maybe the girls forgot to turn it off.

In all of a sudden, Vali's stomach growled in which he blushed in embarrassment.

Y/n - I think someone here is hungry. Let's go to the dining room and I'll cook our dinner.

Vali - Eh?! You know how to cook.

Y/n - Yeah. Ever since I was 5 years old, My mother taught me how to cook and she also tells me that cooking is important in life.

Vali - I see. What a caring mother. Unlike me. He frowned.

Y/n knew something is wrong, again. But he will discuss it with him later on.

Y/n - Follow me and I will guide you to the kitchen. Oh and by the way, you are invited to my celebration at my universe.

Vali - You came from another universe?

Y/n - Indeed I am. Universe 7 to be exact. A universe filled with Saiyans.

They arrived at the dining room as Y/n let Vali sit on his seat while Y/n began to cook their dinner.

After 50 minutes, Y/n is now done cooking their dinner. He then served it on the table.

Time check: 9:50 p.m.

Vali - Wow! What a delicious aroma! Say, what is this food?

Y/n - It's called "Firecracker Chicken". And don't worry, this food has no chili on it to prevent the spiciness of the food.

 And don't worry, this food has no chili on it to prevent the spiciness of the food