Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form

Ophis still remained silent upon seeing Y/n in his Super Saiyan 4 form.

Y/n - Come at me with all you've got, b**ch!

Ophis fired several spheres of destruction to her opponent.

Y/n dashed to Ophis at full speed while deflecting the spheres with ease. After deflecting the 4 spheres, it causes to explode simultaneously, creating massive shockwave that is 4x as powerful as a single destruction sphere. That causes the ground to shake vigorously at a magnitude of 12.

Riser - Quick! Let's get out of here. The whole planet is trembling!

Xenovia - But what about Vali and his friends?!

Irina - We can't leave them there!

With Vali, Kuroka and Bikou

Vali - ARGGGGHHHHHH!!! Is there literally some way to destroy this goddamn cage?! He angrily said.

Bikou - Go on Vali. Save yourself.

The earthquake is getting stronger.

Vali - But I can't leave you guys here! I'll call Y/n to destroy the cage.

Kuroka - But he is busy fighting Ophis. And there is this Loki who is standing behind you.

Loki - Well, well, well. What do we have here? A filthy mortal saving his friends? How beautiful.

Vali looked behind and began to glare in the most terrifying way but it doesn't seem have any effect to Loki.

Vali - YOU!!!! He screamed angrily.

In out of blind rage, Vali lunged to Loki at full speed with his fist clenching tightly, ready to punch Loki into bits.

Unfortunately for him, Loki caught his fist with ease.

Loki - You dare fighting me? For I am a divine being. I am unstoppable.

Loki hardened his grip to make Vali scream in a such pain as Y/n heard him.

Vali - AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! He screamed in a lot of pain.

Y/n - Vali! Hang in there! I'm coming!

Y/n immediately uses his Instant Transmission leaving Ophis behind and he appeared at the back of Loki and kicked him at 60% of his full power. That's enough to sent Loki flying across the destroyed field full of cracks and faults.

Y/n - Vali. Are you okay? Is your fist okay?

Vali - Barely. I can barely move my fingers.

Y/n - I've sent Loki far away to buy some time. I'll heal your hand.

Y/n created a sphere of life energy above on Vali's hand. The life energy submerged on his hand and his hand is fully healed.

Vali - I didn't know you do that, Y/n. Thank you.

Y/n - No problem buddy. Now, onto the main problem, You said.....

He wad interrupted when Ophis from their behind, fired a sphere of destruction.

Vali - Look out Y/n!!

Vali pushed Y/n away from him and took the blast head-on.

Y/n - VALI! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! He yelled.

When the blast explodes, a large smoke erupted from it. From there, when the big smoke is gone, Y/n, Kuroka and Bikou saw Vali's body, full of severe injuries and his clothes were torn off because of the blast.

Y/n - Vali! Hang in there!

In all of a sudden, Loki arrived in front of him, blocking his way to Vali.