The Execution

Purpled was sat outside of Las Navadas. As soon as Quackity was in sight of him he stood and placed his hand on his sword just in the event that this was an attack.
"You wanted to meet." Purpled said as Quackity sat down next to him
"Yes I-" Quackity started
"Just get to the good stuff, how much do you want to pay me for whatever this job is?" Purpled said
Quakity smirked "Well, from this job you get the roll of most powerful fighter on then server. More specifically, you would get to kill the man you hate most. I'll throw in 15 netherite blocks as well."
"Technoblade. Purpled said "Alright I see where this is going. What's the job?"
"We need your help with the capture of Niki." Quackity said
"Why her?"
"She's close to Techno. She's a member of The Syndicate so she knows where his base is. To add on she's a good fighter and she's smart about what she does so naturally she would make a good spy."
"I do remember her being a spy in L'Manberg during Schlatts days." Purpled said leaning back "How do you expect to get that information out of her?"
"Simple, we threaten that if she doesn't we'll make all hell break loose, by bringing back Wilbur and Schlatt. And maybe tell her we'll kill Techno as well." Quackity replied
"Am I on my own for this one?" Purpled asked
"No, you'll have Sam and me with you."
"I'm in then. When should we do it?"
"Tomorrow night. Meet here." Quackity said getting up.
He walked away from Purpled. Finally everything was falling in to place. Soon he would have a new spy and Techno would be dead. Dream would never escape. Never. He would not let it happen.