A Nightmare

Niki slowly opened her eyes. Nothing. It was pitch black. Another nightmare she thought. For some reason, Niki had been lucid dreaming lately but the weird part was that she wasn't able to control them. She was just conscious in them. In her city, she always had to lock herself in her room before sleeping because she feared that she might cause chaos due to her habit of sleep walking. She would often have flashbacks of L'Manberg, but only some of them were good memories. Most were of her watching L'manberg being blown up and then Phil killing Wilbur right in front of her. Though Niki knew that she could never forgive Wilbur for manipulating her and blowing up the place she loved, at one point, he was a good person. Whether she liked it or not she couldn't erase the fact that Wilbur was the one who cared about her the most in the days of L'manberg. If only those days could be real again. But no, he had turned into a monster, he lost all humanity. Niki tried not to care about him and tried telling herself that she was grateful for his death. Over and over again. Niki began walking around in the dark room. Why can't I remember anything from today? All that I can recall is walking to my city and then hearing Quackity call my name. Suddenly she heard Wilburs voice. "NIKI! NIKI WHERE ARE YOU?!" Suddenly her surroundings changed to L'manberg blowing up. She looked around for Wilbur but then remembered Oh, he would already be dead by now but no. She turned and saw Wilbur running towards her. "Wilbur?" She put her hand over her mouth. "Your alive?" He grabbed her hand and began running they ran for not even a second when he let go and Niki was forced to watch Phil kill him. Again. Then, she heard someone else saying her name. "Niki? Niki wake up." She opened her eyes. She was now awake. Surrounded by Quackity, Sam and Purpled. A single light in a 10 by 10 feet room. She looked down to see her arms tied to the chair. "Sorry about the restraints," Sam said "But after hearing about the fact that you sleepwalk, we couldn't take any chances."
"But we trust that your not gonna try and escape so we're not gonna keep you like that." Quackity said. He motioned to Purpled and he took the ropes off of her arms. Niki tried to stand but her head hurt to much.