The New School..

Bora's P.O.V.

*Deep breath* Bora! You can do it ......
I tightened my grip on my school bag and entered the school gate .

It's third year of the high school and I got transferred. *sigh* I was bullied at my previous high school cos I'm a little chubby and a nerd ....

Well this is a new beginning so let's start fresh I hope they all will treat me better.

I was lost in my deep thoughts when suddenly I bumped into something or.....

Someone, I crashed hard on my butt and groaned when suddenly i heard a deep voice , I looked up and was mesmerized by his good looks , when he said watch where u go! While offering his hand for help .

I quickly got my senses back and said I...I'm S...Sorry! And quickly stood on my legs and bowed a little in guilt. He said it's okay!

Then he hung his head low and made his way towards his class I guess!?

I was walking towards the principle's office when I heard some talks .....it was not abt me but abt that boy I think cos I heard them saying," see how shameless is he , he bumped into a girl","he's mannerless"," he is just a waste of space","piece of shit why did he even attend the school no one needs him here , as$h*le".

I felt very uncomfortable and worried for him and myself too , what if they will bully me too like this.

I reached the Principal's office and talked abt my classes and all she handed me my timetable and a map for help in finding my class.

I finally made it to my class as I knocked on the door , A male voice answered 'Come in' ,
As I made my way in slowly as I politely bowed at him .

I introduced myself to the class and The teacher asked me to take an empty seat at the back. As I thanked him and made my way there..

I settled down when I noticed that my partner was kinda hiding his face , don't know why ? I said umm Hii!

He didn't responded , I felt wierd so I slightly shakes his shoulder as he slowly looked at my side kinda avoiding eye contact ...I said hii! I'm Choi Bora! He lowly said hello! I said um what's your name?

He said Taehyung ....Kim Taehyung. I smiled and said it's nice to meet u taehyung*smiles innocently* he simply nods and again sink his head between his hands.

(Edited)

What a small update uff 😒
My lazy ass 🙂

See you in next chapter.
Ba-bye👋🏻👋🏻
Stay safe and healthy my Dumplings 🤭😂

Ba-bye👋🏻👋🏻Stay safe and healthy my Dumplings 🤭😂

Love you all 💕